Out of Soul Chat

Lol, yeah. About that honesty... if it ever gets explained, Erica would understand why she wasn't just honest. But that's because Erica knows things.

Lol, yeah. About that honesty... if it ever gets explained, Erica would understand why she wasn't just honest. But that's because Erica knows things.

Mhm. Everyone lies for a reason. Jack can relate.

Ella knows nothing...but she's a fairly understanding character...when she's not upset =)

Oh yeah. Kalin, as hypocritical as it is, has a bad history with fanatics, and the words just, and justified. Also nit a fan of being touched.

:T Well, his father WAS kind of a religous nutjob, so I would be surprised if he wasn't affected by a dwarf spouting about the wonders of JUSTICE as if it were a religion....which it totally is, by the way. 

:T Well, his father WAS kind of a religous nutjob, so I would be surprised if he wasn't affected by a dwarf spouting about the wonders of JUSTICE as if it were a religion....which it totally is, by the way. 

Foster father. Dear old dad is dead(likely murder), Kalin's a bastard so ms. Wanted nothing to do with him.

Foster father. Dear old dad is dead(likely murder), Kalin's a bastard so ms. Wanted nothing to do with him.

:T Virgo's dad is dead and his mother is a meanie...

It'd be a weird twist if they ended up marrying each other and went to the DWMA to get their kids back.

Wait. Foster dad's a Kishin now. Nvm.

@DaughterofAthena

Virgo was very adorable. But I'm biased. *shrug*

@Cecilia

@~SpicyCinnyRollSenpai

I enjoyed reading the post. So I'm glad you guys had fun writing it =)

:T Kalin was uncomfortable by someone other than his meister holding him. Especially if it was someone who brandishes JUSTICE! 

My memory must be hazy. When did Kalin get held by Virgo?

Kinda want to see Virgo wielding Kalin.

Oh yeah. Kalin, as hypocritical as it is, has a bad history with fanatics, and the words just, and justified. Also nit a fan of being touched.

:smile10:

@DaughterofAthena

Virgo was very adorable. But I'm biased. *shrug*

@Cecilia

@~SpicyCinnyRollSenpai

I enjoyed reading the post. So I'm glad you guys had fun writing it =)

Kinda want to see Virgo wielding Kalin.

:smile10:

:T The first time Virgo met Kalin, Kalin said he hated people who brandished Justice, and Virgo agreed and hugged him, which was technically holding him in Kalin's terms.

Happened when they all met at the DWMA steps before the mission with one of the professors, I forget which one.

:T The first time Virgo met Kalin, Kalin said he hated people who brandished Justice, and Virgo agreed and hugged him, which was technically holding him in Kalin's terms.

That --^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back