Out of Soul Chat

*Stops Hanarei.* No, don't you see, that's exactly what the loop wants!

But then if we don't run we will still be stuck in it... but what if we are repeating it then running would be part of what keeps me in the loop. But wait... you told me to not run, that could what the loop wants since me not running means we can't exape the loop and so it expects me to not run since i think running is right but you say its not right so I wouldn't be running from it so therefore I'm allowing the time loop to continue. Though perhaps it knows that I'd think that I not running would keep me in the loop since you told me to do it since running might continue the time loop that occurs when I stop... so maybe in the end I do have to run! 

But then if we don't run we will still be stuck in it... but what if we are repeating it then running would be part of what keeps me in the loop. But wait... you told me to not run, that could what the loop wants since me not running means we can't exape the loop and so it expects me to not run since i think running is right but you say its not right so I wouldn't be running from it so therefore I'm allowing the time loop to continue. Though perhaps it knows that I'd think that I not running would keep me in the loop since you told me to do it since running might continue the time loop that occurs when I stop... so maybe in the end I do have to run! 

Wait, I have a solution! nothing, nothing in this universe is more useless than humans running backwards! The loop could not have expected that in any way, as it would be illogical! We must run backwards!

Wait, I have a solution! nothing, nothing in this universe is more useless than humans running backwards! The loop could not have expected that in any way, as it would be illogical! We must run backwards!

Don't you get it!? The loop is infinite, it runs forwards, backwards and in all directions. It extends forever in all altitudes. All movement models the loop, moving in some kind of circle. It is all encompassing! You cannot escape!

golden_rectangle.jpg

Don't you get it!? The loop is infinite, it runs forwards, backwards and in all directions. It extends forever in all altitudes. All movement models the loop, moving in some kind of circle. It is all encompassing! You cannot escape!

golden_rectangle.jpg

False, if a loop is two-dimensional. We're in a loop, not a sphere.

Actually, I'm saying we're in a HUUGE Torus.

a Torus, no matter how much I like it for being standard shaping of donuts, is not a true loop. Not to mention the Torus has points of emptiness in which things could escape, in particular the very center as well as the two poles above and below said center.

golden_rectangle.jpg

goLDEN RATIO

THE SPIN

INFINITEEEE

YOU CAN'T ESCAPE

[SIZE= 20px]AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH[/SIZE]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back