Out of Soul Chat

*Is a senior in college with almost exactly one year to go. Is pretty much guaranteed a job upon graduation because the world needs nurses. Does not understand all this panic. Runs and hides.*

*Is a senior in college with almost exactly one year to go. Is pretty much guaranteed a job upon graduation because the world needs nurses. Does not understand all this panic. Runs and hides.*

I'm going into a field where I would make jobs, including my own. Which means I have more control of what I do, but also means there's much more risk. Especially with how much power the government has right now. Standardized regulations kill the small guys. There should be regulations, but that should be handled by case, not standardized, if that makes sense.

Well. To be honest, im stuck. 
I have zero idea as to what to do

I am functionally a rp potato in a glass box with no light and no dirt. Also just enough water to prevent dehydration

Well. To be honest, im stuck. 
I have zero idea as to what to do

I am functionally a rp potato in a glass box with no light and no dirt. Also just enough water to prevent dehydration

Hmm... well I imagine part of the problem is that Kalin's partner's gone. Hmm... *Thinks dramatically*

Sowwy ferret buddy, I just like Japanese stuff. I'm weird.

Pssh don't get me wrong I like the Japanese versions but its just a case of liking covers of stuff too. :P  Some of my favorite songs are covers (Hurt -Johnny Cash or Smooth Criminal - Alien Ant Farm being great covers that change the tone a bit but are just as awesome to me as the original in their own way) and I just like hearing some English versions of Japanese songs when done really well. Some of the lyrics are pretty awesome actually knowing what they are in english. xD  

Pssh don't get me wrong I like the Japanese versions but its just a case of liking covers of stuff too. :P  Some of my favorite songs are covers (Hurt -Johnny Cash or Smooth Criminal - Alien Ant Farm being great covers that change the tone a bit but are just as awesome to me as the original in their own way) and I just like hearing some English versions of Japanese songs when done really well. Some of the lyrics are pretty awesome actually knowing what they are in english. xD  

I understand that. As for me, i grew up under a rock, so listening to covers, remakes, reading fanfic, and any of that sort of stuff ends up making me anxious because I already feel behind on culture, so I feel like I'm wasting time with those when I should be checking out another original of something first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back