Out of Soul Chat

@DaughterofAthena, who else is involved in the State of Souls arc again? I kept hearing different plans so I'm not sure who to expect a post from yet or if I should be the one making a post or what.

It is you, @Hanarei (Aiko), myself (Jessyka), @Zenaida (Adrika - not yet present in the cafe) and @Stormborn Targaryen (Malacai and Isaac) who are also not yet present in the cafe. Stormborn just filled the last open spot I can poke him in real life to remind him to post. I'll do so today after my exams. 

I have two final exams today. :(  

I'll post for Adrika tonight after practice, since I didn't get a chance to last night. ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont have school anymore hahahha! Hahahahhahaha! Hahahah *Cries cause she now has so much debt to pay without a steady job*

I dont have school anymore hahahha! Hahahahhahaha! Hahahah *Cries cause she now has so much debt to pay without a steady job*

*Hugs.* I know the struggle. That's why I'm working on writing a TV show now so that I have something to pitch and work on as soon as I get out of school.

I ish Education! I scold kids and be the mean ol wicked witch! Well or right now I'm tutoring. Nothing super fancy pantsy as of yet. ^^

*Sweats because he's a junior in high school and doesn't know how to contribute to conversation*

*Sweats along with Spicy and Celtic because she's a sophomore in high school and really really doesn't know what the heck is going on with life.*

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back