Out of Soul Chat

I ALWAYS POST ON MOBILE.

HELL, I'M DOING IT NOW.

its gotten to a point where i cant post at all if im stationary and typing on a computer...

That time when you decide to minor in two completely different languages at the same time and find yourself walking around campus half the week not being able to differentiate between English, German, Japanese, Spanish, and gibberish that your mind somehow finds a way to decipher and put meaning to...

So basically, if I say something that seems like gibberish, ask me, because more than likely I meant to say something in English.

That time when you decide to minor in two completely different languages at the same time and find yourself walking around campus half the week not being able to differentiate between English, German, Japanese, Spanish, and gibberish that your mind somehow finds a way to decipher and put meaning to...

So basically, if I say something that seems like gibberish, ask me, because more than likely I meant to say something in English.

...sa-same?

[COLOR= #000000]Behold the ultimate hax! Muahhahahaha The only issue is you have to apply the color black to the text each time you type something out since it likes reverting back to some weird grey color. >.< [/COLOR]

[COLOR= #000000]Could also do just a black background and white text but eh. :P [/COLOR]

Last edited by a moderator:
[COLOR= #000000]Behold the ultimate hax! Muahhahahaha The only issue is you have to apply the color black to the text each time you type something out since it likes reverting back to some weird grey color. >.< [/COLOR]

If you copy and paste from google docs, you don't have to apply black text every time. It all just sticks. 

The weird gray color is the default color. It looks black when you're theme is either color me or the default and it looks light a light gray on the dark theme that way it's legible to everyone. 

If you copy and paste from google docs, you don't have to apply black text every time. It all just sticks. 

The weird gray color is the default color. It looks black when you're theme is either color me or the default and it looks light a light gray on the dark theme that way it's legible to everyone. 

True. ^^;; Did notice quoting me it did come off less readable though not keeping the format. >.<

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back