Out of Soul Chat

Ahaha! Update done, I can type a post now. xD  

Should I jump right into the mission, or post that intro thingy I had planned elsewhere first?

Ahaha! Update done, I can type a post now. xD  

Should I jump right into the mission, or post that intro thingy I had planned elsewhere first?

Whichever you'd prefer to do. Posting in the mission would get responses quicker, but if you have something you like with the other one you planned, that'd be cool too.

Well, on that note... @Vii Would you be up for having Yury and Adrika meet somehow/somewhere before entering the mission?  

Last edited by a moderator:
Aiko is really going to likely regret the awkwardness of the mission on so many levels. xD

1. ) The ghosts: Aiko can't use soul resonance worth a shite making it hard for her to deal with them very effectively.

2.) Her old weapon partner is part of the group, after having had that original ordeal occur with Aiko now having a new weapon. She would know all about Aiko's 'issues'.

3.) That old partnership could cause tension as well with Ella who might be uneasy as well without even needing to risk 'finding out' about Aiko's problem seeing Aiko's been around *snicker at double entendre* with a few weapons so it could bring up the idea of her 'being replaced' combined with Aiko's dismissive and general dodginess when it comes to training in particular.

All fun elements that... is... going... to... be.... AWESOME xD  Nuffin makes a mission better then extra elements possibly to be tacked in on top of trying to get a job done! :P

Well, on that note... @Vii Would you be up for having Yury and Adrika meet somehow/somewhere before entering the mission?  

As in, meeting up knowing they will be partnering in the mission or just having them meet prior to this whole ordeal? I'm cool with both, just checking.

quick note: Linus's mom is named Justice.

As a judge, her official title is Mrs. Justice Justice Wargrave.

And she's a hanging judge. A just, but morbid one.

How do you like your justice?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back