Out of Soul Chat

@Will @Exanis @AnnoDomini @Vii

I'm just tagging a few members who aren't in missions to let them know that there is a mission open and accepting student applicants. If you are in need of a weapon partner, I can offer Warren Langston and @Zenaida is looking for someone to partner with her new character Adrika Cooper. If you are in need of a meister partner, I can offer Jessyka Volontari or Keziah Swan as partners if needed. 

You can check it out here: 

Oh you know, busy, going through this rollercoaster of life, being able to relate to Death the Kid in more ways than I care to remember. I cleared that up though, Assistant Directed an action movie, learned Japanese, picked up a new instrument, and... well, I'm still stuck in college, but yeah.

By the way, Spicy, Bandit and I do know each other. Believe it or not, this isn't the first time I've been involved in this RP. It's just last time I kinda had a breakdown :P

Is there a place where I could make some sort of introductory post or something, or will I have to wait until a mission I'm in starts?

Is there a place where I could make some sort of introductory post or something, or will I have to wait until a mission I'm in starts?

Any thread here: https://www.rpnation.com/forum/855-ic-threads/ that is labeled with a "Location" tag, you are able to post in as long as your characters are not simultaneously in an active mission. 

In most of the threads, you can ignore the old posts because those happened on a different day. The only exception to this would be the Physical Fitness Field. The last four posts in that thread are from the current IC day. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back