Out of Soul Chat

...Virgo post is up...

Excalibur_Face.png

Considerably boring but okay.

I usually just try to do things out of my comfort zone on boring days like take a walk outside or...get off my laptop...*Shudders*

I just got out of a very productive sorority meeting and now I get to go back to trying to figure out how to make the missions request pages work in html... I've been struggle busing for the past day and a half. 

Sounds like you had a busy day. My friends are currently stressing out over the HTML code too xD  Apparently, they're taking crash courses. 

I'm alright, thoroughly sunburnt from a carshow, but alright. (Seriously, I can work outside in the sun all day and be fine but a few hours at a show and I'm burnt? Wtf??)

Yeah. I feel like I'm about to burn alive outside, but that's because my body is used to the cold air inside 

Yeah. I feel like I'm about to burn alive outside, but that's because my body is used to the cold air inside 

It really wasn't even that hot out. A high of 74F (23C for the rest of the world) Awesome compared to the 92F (33C) we've been having the past two months.

I FIXED A PAGE!!!! 

That took me two days to figure out, but now that I have one page done, I can update the other ones fairly easily using this coding as a template. 

Tomorrow... I'm tired now. Time for bed. 

As a side note related to earlier mumbling heres, Aiko is open to all applicants to her Male Harem. You may apply anytime you want to worship her as a goddess and desire her desperately. You never know, she might just acknowledge you or pay you a compliment!

Last edited by a moderator:
As a side note related to earlier mumbling heres, Aiko is open to all applicants to her Male Harem. You may apply anytime you want to worship her as a goddess and desire her desperately. You never know, she might just acknowledge you or pay you a compliment!

Oh, Hana... you're such a special duck. 

On another note, I think a scene involving Aiko and Warren would be highly amusing! x D

Pfft. I don't worship. I beg with style.

*sniffs*

Konoba is better waifu.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back