Out of Soul Chat

It's not like HTML and/or BBcode equivalents are the only way to make nice looking posts either. ^^;

Sometimes the simple route with just basic font changes and the right colors and/or images can do it just as well.

P.S. Totes not trying to start anything here. Just adding my opinion. ^^;

Last edited by a moderator:
It's not like HTML and/or BBcode equivalents are the only way to make nice looking posts.

Sometimes the simple route with just basic font changes and the right colors and/or images can do it just as well, along with tables.

I'm ok with the way that normal posts work. 

I'm learning HTML so that I can fix the posts that had heavy bbcode in them for the sake of organization. 

The mission request board had a lot of rows and columns because I honestly wanted it to (and still am hoping to) make it look like the real mission request board from the anime itself. 

It's cool to be able to do stuff like that. 

On another note, what font have you been using in your posts for Naia? I've even tried looking at the html code and I can't figure it out. 

@Cecilia

How are you getting these fonts?

By using the old method of coding fonts into posts. 

[*font=fontnamehere] Text [/font*]   -- Without the stars and the font name has to be exact. Only certain fonts work though, don't have a list of which ones sorry. I just randomly test them.

I just post the above into the regular editor (Since I have yet to hit the required for source code I have no idea what that does in HTML so don;t ask me that) and [review it so I know it works, and there we go. Fonts.

Are you a sorceress or am I just that stupid?

You not stupid and I'm not a sorceress. I just had free time and wanted to try something someone else had mentioned and it worked. I think there are lists of fonts that work in the tutorials, but I don't know how correct they are...

By using the old method of coding fonts into posts. 

[*font=fontnamehere] Text [/font*]   -- Without the stars and the font name has to be exact. Only certain fonts work though, don't have a list of which ones sorry. I just randomly test them.

I just post the above into the regular editor (Since I have yet to hit the required for source code I have no idea what that does in HTML so don;t ask me that) and [review it so I know it works, and there we go. Fonts.

You not stupid and I'm not a sorceress. I just had free time and wanted to try something someone else had mentioned and it worked. I think there are lists of fonts that work in the tutorials.

It worked!

You made this couch potato's dreams come true ;_;

I really need to post huh...

Well, I'm not going to promise for today cause plans...

Buuutt... I'll post tomorrow promise.

I didn't forget about you guys! After I take my shower, I'll post for Virgo and Neil...

@Cecilia Probably gonna ask like two more questions and then when you respond, I'll make mah next post spercial.

Actually, the Virgo post I'm making today will be the special one, so nvm xD

Anyone have suggestions for a good place to host images other than Imgur?

I'm getting tired of having to reupload them there every time they break just to get them to stay around here on RpN.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back