Out of Soul Chat

I personally LOVE writing flashbacks and I have no objections to other people writing them either. It's a great way to achieve character development without throwing a giant wrench into the story. 

You sure? Because I'm not used to writing edgy flashbacks (Especially if it's on optimistic characters like Virgo) and I don't want it to seem too edgy or too...not. 

You sure? Because I'm not used to writing edgy flashbacks (Especially if it's on optimistic characters like Virgo) and I don't want it to seem too edgy or too...not. 

I am positive that I am ok with flashbacks. 

That doesn't mean you have to write them, though. 

What you choose to do within your post is up to you... to an extent. I suppose there are some things you can't do, but that's beyond the point. xD

I am positive that I am ok with flashbacks. 

That doesn't mean you have to write them, though. 

What you choose to do within your post is up to you... to an extent. I suppose there are some things you can't do, but that's beyond the point. xD

Okey dokey, than. i'll try not to make this post 'Locked in a room of spikes and beat to near-death by parents' edge, than.

Uncertainty on where I would post

Ok. That I can hopefully help with. 

All IC threads are found here: https://www.rpnation.com/forum/855-ic-threads/. You cannot post in any of the threads that start with [IC] because those are active mission prompts people had to sign up for ahead of time. However, any of the other threads are titled with the name of a location within the DWMA or Death City and you can post there. Currently, most of the location threads do not have any posts for the current IC day so basically you'd be posting as though you're the first person to show up to that location. 

Does that help? 

Ark is the collector of the Character Sheets! They must be organized and kept in the most perfect condition.

tumblr_noj6k2H3r31qa5io5o1_500.gif

Uhm... no. 

Ok. That I can hopefully help with. 

All IC threads are found here: https://www.rpnation.com/forum/855-ic-threads/. You cannot post in any of the threads that start with [IC] because those are active mission prompts people had to sign up for ahead of time. However, any of the other threads are titled with the name of a location within the DWMA or Death City and you can post there. Currently, most of the location threads do not have any posts for the current IC day so basically you'd be posting as though you're the first person to show up to that location. 

Does that help? 

Yeah, thank you :)  

Soon...probably...I just need to get some stuff in order first.

@Keanehandiam, @T h e F o o l, @DaughterofAthena, @Deadeyelee

Just tagging everyone who was interested to see if they are still in.

@SpicyMioSenpai

You still need a meister. But if you're still interested in joining, I think we can work something out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back