Out of Soul Chat

*Poke*

I'm just posting as a general reminder that our lovely rp still exists. Since the site decided to speed up quite a bit in the past few hours or so, if it stays that way, I'm going to start going in and fixing posts tomorrow as I have the time to do so. Once some basic things are back together, we should be able to resume all of our lovely mission prompts! 

@KageYuuki Unfortunately, I have not heard from your meister since before the update. We'll definitely give it a bit more time, but I do not think it would be the best thing for us to continue that mission without Kalin Scarlet's return. I just wanted to give you a heads up on that. 

Unfortunately, I have not heard from your meister since before the update. We'll definitely give it a bit more time, but I do not think it would be the best thing for us to continue that mission without Kalin Scarlet's return. I just wanted to give you a heads up on that. 

That's fine, I can be patient.

I'm just posting as a general reminder that our lovely rp still exists. Since the site decided to speed up quite a bit in the past few hours or so, if it stays that way, I'm going to start going in and fixing posts tomorrow as I have the time to do so. Once some basic things are back together, we should be able to resume all of our lovely mission prompts! 

Sounds good! We'll be back to chasing that imp soon enough!  xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Boredom has hit. SOS!

It's hit so hard I've just been sitting her coloring these floof art thingies.

Lion Still a lion Warrior cat

... And now I've run out of productive(ish) things to do.. Blegh... >..<

Last edited by a moderator:

So... the spoiler is just a list of tags... nothing special. 

Anyway, because this rp has so much coding that I really don't want to redo, I'm waiting until "The Big Code Update" (that's literally what site staff are calling it) to see if any of our coding actually gets fixed before I go in and manually try to make it look acceptable again. Since I have no idea how long this will be, I've resumed the rp in the meantime. 

I imagine (and hope) that Quirky Duck is able to start her prompt soon so that there's another mission up and running. 

If you're not currently in a mission prompt, you're more than welcome to rp in any of the location threads (those are found in the subforum "IC threads" and they are labeled with a location - makes sense, right?). I do have a few free characters who I can throw in for interaction if people start posting in the location threads. And there are teachers there as well. *Gasp!* You could sign up for a private lesson!! Now there's an idea! 

Anyhoo, if you have any questions about literally anything on rpnation, feel free to ask myself, Hana Duck or Quirky Duck and we will try to answer. You might have the best luck asking questions about this rp, but I'll try with other questions as well. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back