Out of Soul Chat

DaughterofAthena said:
I don't hate poetry.
I can, however, respect that you do have the right to hate poetry.
The reason I hate it is because I don't understand it. Mainly because there are so many possible things it can mean, and sometimes it just doesn't make sense. I need things to get to the point xD

Arkytior said:
The reason I hate it is because I don't understand it. Mainly because there are so many possible things it can mean, and sometimes it just doesn't make sense. I need things to get to the point xD
I'm guessing that you wouldn't like the most recent post @Sergeant Sass posted then. It contained poetry.

DaughterofAthena said:
Well, your second picture resembles the weapon form of @AnnoDomini 's character... although we haven't seen him around in a while.
They're probably relatively different unless he's pulling from the same source. That gun there is prettttty big for what it looks like.

DaughterofAthena said:
I'm guessing that you wouldn't like the most recent post @Sergeant Sass posted then. It contained poetry.
I saw it and skimmed it cause I was on my phone and in car. I understood what happened essentially from OOC chat.

I'm just looking forward to this school year being over so I can caught up on everything I enjoy in life. Roleplaying being towards the top of that list.

John Doe] [URL="https://d2t1xqejof9utc.cloudfront.net/screenshots/pics/4947f32f682273bda04019fd06210ee8/large.PNG said:
Decisions[/URL]....decisions....decisions................
So i cant see the first picture on my ps4, but the second is the last word and the third is the chaperone from destiny. I know you like guns, but i may have to murder you in game in various ways i have dreamt of murdering bungie for wasting my time on that game over the alst two years.

Da'aaaaw I feel the love =3

I look forward to getting back into the swing of things.

I'm free of this hell hole in roughly twenty-five days. *fingers crossed*

Kaine said:
So i cant see the first picture on my ps4, but the second is the last word and the third is the chaperone from destiny. I know you like guns, but i may have to murder you in game in various ways i have dreamt of murdering bungie for wasting my time on that game over the alst two years.
If that's the case then you should know I'll have The Last Word.....

Also the first is the No Land Beyond

I really like Destiny. I've heard criticism of it's first year and all but coming into it year two and getting involved with a clan has really made me enjoy it to it's max and I love it.

Also you should totes add me on PSN if you don't care to! Johnomono if interested.

[QUOTE="John Doe]If that's the case then you should know I'll have The Last Word.....
Also the first is the No Land Beyond

I really like Destiny. I've heard criticism of it's first year and all but coming into it year two and getting involved with a clan has really made me enjoy it to it's max and I love it.

Also you should totes add me on PSN if you don't care to! Johnomono if interested.

[/QUOTE]
Hell yeah you bet i will. Naw i still hold destiny close to me, but really year two is shit. Game mechanics are roughly the same but there is really no incentive to play. They gave all the new exotics out like candy. I already have most the good stuff for this year, at least that i like. I am looking forward to the april update things. New dlc does look interesting but compared overall to year one it just doesnt feel up to par.

We have a clan of locals here and we played it hard. The raids on all settings and stuff and the new kings fall just felt not fun. I miss the old days learning to fight atheon, and crota. Cheesing them both is stupid and hilarious ways. It was good timmes i wont forget. :P

Eh, I suppose it's just all down to what you look for in the game. Coming home from work to shoot shit in the face with my TLW or kick ass in crucible is lots of fun and stress relieving. I'm not super duper completion collect everything oriented too so it's more just fun to hang out with the clan and kill stuff. We all have about the same mood towards it too so that works out.

Also totes Tuesday hype.

Due to my join time POE was never THAT relevant. So now it'll be relevant for me :D

I was just curious of your opinion is all Lol, sorry if you took it the wrong way :0 plus i didn't feel like starting drama over there, thus why i asked here xD Ninjas i saw. But i suppose if you dont want to answer its understandable, sorry for asking.

I dunno. I GM very differently than the Fairy Tail moderators GM.

If someone has nothing to do, I find a reason to send someone - be they my own characters or an NPC - to go give them something to do. Because it's my job as a GM (in my mind) to make sure that everyone can interact with someone else if that is their wish. I personally don't see how anyone can roleplay if they have no one to interact with. I will even go so far as to roleplay as madness itself eating away at a character in order to give the player something to do.

And Fairy Tail focuses more on creating a story rather than character development. It's just a difference of style I think.

The reason Blur said that was because as time has passed, people have complained about not knowing what to do with their characters five minutes after a plot post has been posted. Not everyone does this, but some people have just outright not even tried to think of what they could do on their own before asking.

When you're trying to get a new mod up to speed on everything and iron out details and deal with real life, it gets difficult and people not trying on their own can be annoying.

I don't mean to come off rude here, but that's all I have to say on the matter.

Last edited by a moderator:
DaughterofAthena said:
I dunno. I GM very differently than the Fairy Tail moderators GM.
If someone has nothing to do, I find a reason to send someone - be they my own characters or an NPC - to go give them something to do. Because it's my job as a GM (in my mind) to make sure that everyone can interact with someone else if that is their wish. I personally don't see how anyone can roleplay if they have no one to interact with. I will even go so far as to roleplay as madness itself eating away at a character in order to give the player something to do.

And Fairy Tail focuses more on creating a story rather than character development. It's just a difference of style I think.
Yeah i understand that exactly. With the way that story is though, i see plot being more about story and their mission prompts being more about individual character developement. Plot development would be more about characters like Lex's Sora and the sort.

I like that you try to help others but to an extend they have to be willing to be creative. The best thing i can give to that is Keane's and I's latest post. We have NO PLANS at all for that to happen, but your setting and the twins previous posts kind of set it up perfectly. In my own mind, that shows exactly how awesome this concert already was. I feel like some of the other players posts were accurately as random because of it as well.

As for FT, i was a little surprised by the anger in there. from the lastest ooc posts appearently its always been there ive just not witnessed it before. Even the girls i have their for team mermaid heel, we have a post of us making use and going our own thing, which will hopefully be posted tonight.

Arkytior said:
The reason Blur said that was because as time has passed, people have complained about not knowing what to do with their characters five minutes after a plot post has been posted. Not everyone does this, but some people have just outright not even tried to think of what they could do on their own before asking.
When you're trying to get a new mod up to speed on everything and iron out details and deal with real life, it gets difficult and people not trying on their own can be annoying.

I don't mean to come off rude here, but that's all I have to say on the matter.
not rude at all, i completely agree. :3

Kaine said:
Even the girls i have their for team mermaid heel, we have a post of us making use and going our own thing,
From what I've seen, some people don't have the patience for writing their own thing. I honestly am not a big fan of doing it myself either because then it becomes very anticlimactic. If you're doing your own thing, you know everything that's gonna happen and thus have no reason/motivation to write it. That's just my thoughts on it, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back