Out of Soul Chat

Hanarei said:
Really sick right now so might be slow throwing up any responses. Sorry if I hold anyone up, hopefully I feel better soon at least to the extent my brain isn't so mushy.
Sick and throwing up replies. Punnery? I like.

Violet Obsidian] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/40-kaine/ said:
@Kaine[/URL] I'm hoping to get a post up for Warren today. Sorry I've kept you waiting in anticipation...
@AnnoDomini You around to do anything with Jessyka and Skyler?
Eh? its fine, im just impatient. Not your fault.

Kaine said:
Sick and throwing up replies. Punnery? I like.
Darn... accidental punnetry too. My mind was too fritzy there to do so intentionally. >.< Anyways a little better though steel feeling really bleh. Doesn't help my one eye I got like a blurry spot that keeps moving around but sticking near the center of my eye making it darn hard to real stuff making it a little blurry. >.<

Posted.

I'm sure some of you animals (You know who you are) will take schadenfreude in the havock you've wreaked. But im sure it pales to what the duck/gooses are about to drop on our heads.

I will have posts up tonight for people, by the way. My mind is in rp overdrive right now so I'm trying to get lots of work done while inspiration juices are flowing! xD

DaughterofAthena said:
I will have posts up tonight for people, by the way. My mind is in rp overdrive right now so I'm trying to get lots of work done while inspiration juices are flowing! xD
Thats often how it works. :D

I know I said stuff would happen yesterday... I fell asleep... sorry guys. Today seems to be a good day so things should be moving again today. Ghosts and encounters and all kinds of fun! Who knows, you might even get to meet the lead singer of Walk the Bleeding Moon... xD

Deadeyelee said:
I ain't fraid of no Ghost.
Who ya gonna call?
I was actually thinking more along the lines of Poltergeist for the post I posted. I quite literally almost attached a clip of the little girl saying "They're here..."

This is... Interesting.

Jason probably just got a face full of cheesy pretzel cause of these poltergeists. How fun.

YAY another something that the twins cant really react to. /useless. As much as i want them to run and rescue the little girl, i dont think they would get there before anyone else.

I wonder if the girls happen to see her get knocked from the stage, if they would know she could get trampled and run straight for her. If im allowed to, i want them to kidnap both kids and run home. xD WITH Keane. haha /random. /crazy. iunno.

At this point, they would only run home thinking thats the only safe place. They are pretty useless vs poltergeists lol Besides parents are tough B] Only sad thing is the girls would likely miss out on everything else planned, but such as it goes in the name of saving mini people

Well ok. Now I'm thinking. Now I'm trying to give something to do to the people who can't fight because I realize we have a few of them.

There are always civilians to evacuate although I suppose you need a place to send them to...

Hmm... thinking, thinking...

hey now i wasnt complaining, i can always find things to do. Sometimes with the situation, you are simply not useful. Thats the point of having a team, and a variety of characters. I'm just greedy and want to steal the kids and Keane

Last edited by a moderator:
Kaine said:
hey now i wasnt complaining, i can always find things to do. Sometimes with the situation, you are simply not useful. Thats the point of having a team, and a variety of characters. I'm just greedy and want to steal the kids and Keane
Well, ok then. You can technically steal the kids although if you want to steal Keane, you will have to ask @Keanehandiam .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back