Out Of Character

Why do I get this strange sense that..

Chen's Father

Ysira's Brother

and Shiro's ex-girlfriend

are all going to be like some bad guy team in the white fang now.

I don't think you're ready for that plotline yet. Might need to set up some therapy sessions beforehand.

I have no idea, you know your character better than me, but Ben is currently playing guitar so if you either wanted to inquire about that or strike up some kind of interaction between the two, that would be cool. If not that's also fine. 

that is perfect!!! Ashlynn plays Acoustic so that is something that could strike up a convo!

Well, Ben is technically playing the mandolin, which is kinda like if a ukulele and a guitar had a baby. So that's something to take note of. But totally if you start something in the main thread I'll take it and we can go from there. It'll be fun. @The Unamed Beast

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone mind giving me a quick rundown of who all is where so I can decide which party to crash? Or rather which party to scoff at in passing.

Anyone mind giving me a quick rundown of who all is where so I can decide which party to crash? Or rather which party to scoff at in passing.

Emerald is having an awkward conversation with Ysira

Nerin is engaging in conversation with Steel and Chen

Rook is trying to get Neil to leave him alone

Ashlynn is about to engage Ben in some sort of conversation, as he is currently in the corner playing his mandolin.

And that should be about everyone. @Sensei Fox

Emerald is having an awkward conversation with Ysira

Nerin is engaging in conversation with Steel and Chen

Rook is trying to get Neil to leave him alone

Ashlynn is about to engage Ben in some sort of conversation, as he is currently in the corner playing his mandolin.

And that should be about everyone. @Sensei Fox

That has contributed thus far yes

Well this is going to point me out as a newb but its a question I have regardless.

I'm currently interacting with Emerald, sort of, but since he isn't currently not on is it allowed that you disengage from them for the time being or is that role play no no?

Last edited by a moderator:
Well this is going to point me out as a newb but its a question I have regardless.

I'm currently interacting with Emerald, sort of, but since he isn't currently not on is it allowed that you disengage from them for the time being or is that role play no no?

Depends on what point of interaction you're at and how your character's personality swings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back