Out Of Character

I think we are waiting on some last minute interactions and possible appearances but idk.

To be exact, the situation is:

- Emerald Stone & Ysira Moon are on the subject of Emerald's armor, although Ysira seems a bit uninterested (latest posts here and here chronologically)

- Shiro Kan is walking around alone (here)

- Nerin Ols, Chen Hua-Ling and Steel Smith are talking about whether they're ready for Beacon (latest posts here, here, and here  chronologically)

- Franziska D. Fandango has yet to be seen on the Airship -- which is a shame because I really want to see the interactions involved with her

- Wynn Jades is still a WIP Character

- Venedrict Grune and Mercy have initiated conversation (here and here chronologically -- @The J may want to edit his character into the Airship, rather than in Beacon)

- Ashlynn Caroline Sombra and Benjamin Argent are introducing themselves after playing some tunes (here and here chronologically)

- Rook Terra and Neil Cyclamen are initiating a friendly(?) chat after introductions (here and here chronologically)

- Trinity Prisma is still a WIP Character

To be exact, the situation is:

- Emerald Stone & Ysira Moon are on the subject of Emerald's armor, although Ysira seems a bit uninterested (latest posts here and here chronologically)

- Shiro Kan is walking around alone (here)

- Nerin Ols, Chen Hua-Ling and Steel Smith are talking about whether they're ready for Beacon (latest posts here, here, and here  chronologically)

- Franziska D. Fandango has yet to be seen on the Airship -- which is a shame because I really want to see the interactions involved with her

- Wynn Jades is still a WIP Character

- Venedrict Grune and Mercy have initiated conversation (here and here chronologically -- @The J may want to edit his character into the Airship, rather than in Beacon)

- Ashlynn Caroline Sombra and Benjamin Argent are introducing themselves after playing some tunes (here and here chronologically)

- Rook Terra and Neil Cyclamen are initiating a friendly(?) chat after introductions (here and here chronologically)

- Trinity Prisma is still a WIP Character

Screen-Shot-2015-02-19-at-11.56.00-AM.png

I think we are waiting on some last minute interactions and possible appearances but idk.

You are correct. We're basically staging characters and getting teams set up this episode. Regardless of if everyone gets a post in or not, I'll land the airship by tomorrow and progress us towards team creation.

You are correct. We're basically staging characters and getting teams set up this episode. Regardless of if everyone gets a post in or not, I'll land the airship by tomorrow and progress us towards team creation.

great, I will be gone around this time but hey, great!

giphy.gif

Ok, so, question here - and I know it's kind of a random time to ask this, but I know you said this RP is going to get progressively darker as things go on, I'm just wondering how dark it's going to get, and how long is it going to get there? Because I'm sort of feeling like I made my character a bit too serious and "edgy" (though I'm not sure if I'd call him that) for a school-setting.

Ok, so, question here - and I know it's kind of a random time to ask this, but I know you said this RP is going to get progressively darker as things go on, I'm just wondering how dark it's going to get, and how long is it going to get there? Because I'm sort of feeling like I made my character a bit too serious and "edgy" (though I'm not sure if I'd call him that) for a school-setting.

We'll be following a similar pace to the show so it will start ramping up in the dark department after the first volume. there will be a lot of setup in the first volume. The second will start piecing together the major plot pieces. The third will complete the pieces and send everything into chaos.

Also short posts going to be a problem?

Repetitive short posts can be a problem. I would like some thought to be put into posts so that there aren't 15 short posts between 2 people in a 3-way conversation due to the 3rd person trying to write out a paragraph or two. I'll moderate it as needed.

Repetitive short posts can be a problem. I would like some thought to be put into posts so that there aren't 15 short posts between 2 people in a 3-way conversation due to the 3rd person trying to write out a paragraph or two. I'll moderate it as needed.

is being guilty over here.

its conversations really that limits it though, since people typically don't talk for paragraphs at a time. at least, i don't.

I needed to simply fall back on how I typically rp and stop short handing myself again. I will put more effort in.

Just note down mannerisms, thoughts, feelings, and observations. That'll not only increase the length of your responses, but make them easier to react to by others (because they can observe any actions your character, so long as they're perceptive enough). In real life, if you cut a conversation into pieces and analyze it, the above things are happening constantly, so it's not like it's outlandish to put them there.

... It shouldn't be, anyways.

Good morning, all. Anyone else feel like it's just that type of day where you want to suplex a deer?

Deer_8811b0_2220277.gif

Just me? Right. I'll get the IC moving then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back