Out Of Character

@Sensei Fox

Your trailer's personal development is on another level. I'm not really good at giving compliments, so... I hope 'well done' will suffice.

You should fix that 'supppsedly' in the first paragraph, though.

@Sensei Fox

What I liked about the trailer was how it felt like it could have ended like three times but more came in. The last fight at first was like, is this needed? Then I got to the end and was like, okay yes, yes it was needed.

do we get to know who they are? :3

I hope only during the test phase or something. KEEP THE SUSPENSE!

IO like the suspense as well. Makes things a lot more interesting

I'll tell you who your partner will be before the Emerald Forest episode is started. Afterwards I'll announce the full teams. Until then, it's a mystery.

@Sensei Fox

Your trailer's personal development is on another level. I'm not really good at giving compliments, so... I hope 'well done' will suffice.

You should fix that 'supppsedly' in the first paragraph, though.

@Sensei Fox

What I liked about the trailer was how it felt like it could have ended like three times but more came in. The last fight at first was like, is this needed? Then I got to the end and was like, okay yes, yes it was needed.

Thank you, both of you. I aim to please.

I'll tell you who your partner will be before the Emerald Forest episode is started. Afterwards I'll announce the full teams. Until then, it's a mystery.

Thank you, both of you. I aim to please.

I figured the partner would be announce since its the first person you see sort of thing in a random sense.

I'll tell you who your partner will be before the Emerald Forest episode is started.

oh hey, you named a forest after my awesome and definitely the best character! how thoughtful!

can we get a sneak preview of the partners? the sooner we know the longer we have to prepare, right?

Hmm...I might have to write a 'part 2' for my trailer, or just add on to the existing one. I still have a few ideas but I didn't want to make it super long...then Sensei posted his.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm...I might have to write a 'part 2' for my trailer, or just add on to the existing one. I still have a few ideas but I didn't want to make it super long...then Sensei posted his.

I apologize for the length.

@Sensei Fox lol no I'm not mad or anything - from what others are saying it's awesome and I'm sure it'll be worth the time when I'm able to read it

tumblr_o2gaxys0rQ1uz4l3po1_500.gif

are we ready to even start?

I think we can start. There should be only one or two CS's missing so as long as those get completed before the Emerald Forest section we should be on track.

@Sensei Fox you are apparently the Trailer guru. What do you think of Ashlynn's final draft Trailer?

I'll read it in a moment. Need to review the thread as a whole and get our start point set up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back