Out Of Character

Why are you relaxing? You're included in this death battle! *strums a chord on guitar*

AHHH GEESE!!!!! Yep, DEFIANTLY Not boring!!!!!!! * Hides behind juggernaut shield drinking soda, knowing she is screwed* (good thing she brought a screw driver. Hew Hew)

I've found a GIF that perfectly symbolizes me coming back to OOC right now:

large.gif

I liked all of them (Not just saying this cause I can barely remember which character is which ;D )

Last edited by a moderator:
@Sensei Fox

finally posted a trailer I see.... *goes to read*

Finally pumped it out. It's probably going to come out a bit broken. Considering the fact that I was constantly going off and on with the writing aspect. I might edit the flashback sequence later and run the whole thing through Microsoft Word to correct any of my dyslexic proofreading, but I finally finishes it.

ah ship I just looked at Sensei Fox's trailer. WHY SO LONG!?!?!? :ClosedEyesCrying:  Looks at mine, WHY SO SHORT!!! :ClosedEyesCrying:  It's going to take me like forever to read this, Help me....I'm lazy.

@TheTipsyBard14  @Sensei Fox

I am sorry to announce, but I now Like Sensei Fox's trailer better. Thetipsybard is now my second. Or proud, depends on point of view.

That was so nice to read, pulled at my heart strings.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back