Out Of Character

@Sensei Fox WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?! DO YOU REALLY THINK I'D JUST STAND BY AND LET THIS TRAVESTY GO BY UNOTICED?!

WHY ARE RUBY AND YANG IN ONE OF THE PICTURES! THEY'RE NOT EVEN CANNON IN THIS RP! THAT'S IT! 2/10!

Have at it, boys and girls. The IC is open.

giphy.gif

@Sensei Fox

On a more serious note, are all of the characters on a single airship, or are they distributed among the three? If they are distributed, then what characters are where (labeling them their locations as Airship A, B, or C would be fine)?

@Sensei Fox

On a more serious note, are all of the characters on a single airship, or are they distributed among the three? If they are distributed, then what characters are where (labeling them their locations as Airship A, B, or C would be fine)?

I was going to ask if they were even in the airship, or just landing

@Sensei Fox

Everyone is in one just to make everything simple. The middle one of a set of three.

Is it bad that I am like, done and going....I don't want to post first >.>

It's not bad at all. Due to IRL stuff (like Timezones) I'd imagine a lot of us won't be able to post tonight anyways, so there's no rush. Post when you feel comfortable.

Friend: Don't post while sleep, Spice. You'll type some dumb shit.

Me: PFFFT! You don't know nuthin!

*A Few minutes late*

Me: *Looks at Neil post* ...Damn it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back