Out Of Character

I've got it! a team name possible for Jet

Team VMPR - Vampire (a bit morbid but it's all i've got)

V - *V*ermillion Monarch Williams

M - Lavahn De *M*edis

P - Jet *P*risma

R - *R*adia Somber

I wonder if I should do another character that is sorta a fusion between Nora and Yang (maybe a bit of M.Bison from Street Fighter.) 

Just got the teams worked out decently. Alright so we can do the Emerald Forest scene in one of three ways:

Option A: I confirm all the teams right now in a new topic so everyone knows who is where and who they can partner with.

Option B: I PM everyone their partner and a chess piece to take and then announce the teams through an IC post after the Emerald Forest scene ends. 

Option C: I PM half of everyone who their partner will be and the other half get to be clueless until their partner finds them.  Chaos ensues. Then follow Option B.

Thoughts?

Just got the teams worked out decently. Alright so we can do the Emerald Forest scene in one of three ways:

Option A: I confirm all the teams right now in a new topic so everyone knows who is where and who they can partner with.

Option B: I PM everyone their partner and a chess piece to take and then announce the teams through an IC post after the Emerald Forest scene ends. 

Option C: I PM half of everyone who their partner will be and the other half get to be clueless until their partner finds them.  Chaos ensues. Then follow Option B.

Thoughts?

Option B

@Ian Temero

Actually I dunno--I like all of them. But can some of us have or character not know their teams until the last moment or something? 

I don't even know. Doesn't matter, considering who's likely to be put on Jet's team. Either it'll be a very quiet team, or one with active people I guess. Jet kinda sits until someone brings the interaction to her... Unless she's bored.

Want me to make an extra so there's closer to four or... 

i pick option a

we also have two extra people...

I don't even know. Doesn't matter, considering who's likely to be put on Jet's team. Either it'll be a very quiet team, or one with active people I guess. Jet kinda sits until someone brings the interaction to her... Unless she's bored.

Want me to make an extra so there's closer to four or... 

We have 12 characters so that makes 3 teams. I think we're fine.

Actually I dunno--I like all of them. But can some of us have or character not know their teams until the last moment or something? 

If that's what people wanna do for their character specifically then sure.

I wish I got to use this guy for a FC /monthly_2016_10/028bf48ab7467e295309f1d8fb17925e.jpg.e73a95a95f88c8fed506fc8b992241aa.jpg

Attachments

• 028bf48ab7467e295309f1d8fb17925e.jpg
    028bf48ab7467e295309f1d8fb17925e.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 0

Thoughts?

Personally I think option C could be a lot of fun!

I just finished an edit to me CS for anyone that would need it. Basically I inserted a small amount of background to where his team went (since he's a second year student.)

As a TL;DR: He was part of Team MSAC (Mosaic) and fought Team ROGE (Rouge) at the Vytal festival. Team ROGE was comprised of students he attacked from the Atlas school which caused his father to disown him. Due to them recognizing each other, Aureolin's team recieved serious injuries and the festival was closed prematurely. Due to their injuries, they didn't return for a second year.

Since the festival/tournament is televised, I figured I should make that part of his back story public. Just in case anyone needs or wants to recognize him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back