Out Of Character

And i have no clue what to post.

And we need to look at our new batch of characters to find what teams fit best...

And i have no clue what to post.

And we need to look at our new batch of characters to find what teams fit best...

Well first of all post whether or not she goes with Lilith. It's cool if Sora doesn't.

If she does you could have her pick out where in the ball room they camp out. If she doesn't you still get to pick where she stays.

Well first of all post whether or not she goes with Lilith. It's cool if Sora doesn't.

If she does you could have her pick out where in the ball room they camp out. If she doesn't you still get to pick where she stays.

Mm.

I'll have Sora get lost in the crowd and save Radia from Shin! That sounds fun.

I wonder how strong Shin's aura is compared to heavy luggage...

@Xion136 your gonna have to wait a few hours for a reply because i need some sleep. I only replied to put that annotation that I was asleep and I was woken up because he tagged me although I had already seen it.

Plus I got Radia away from Shin already

@Xion136 your gonna have to wait a few hours for a reply because i need some sleep. I only replied to put that annotation that I was asleep and I was woken up because he tagged me although I had already seen it.

I saw~ I'm not expecting a reply quickly, don't worry! Go sleep!

it's hard to figure out team names with the remaining initials we have at our disposal, Jet's being the hardest to figure out for a team

"I have a question for you though", Lavahn raised an eyebrow as he scanned the boy, 

WHAT ARE THOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSE?!?!?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back