Out Of Character

I wasn't comparing you BU

Oh, I was just trying to figure out if you were talking about her. Thing is, she pretty much relies on plotline more than other people. Sure, she could leech off of her classmates during class in a less than obvious way, but that would take ages.

My character was originally going to use things like tear gas and other things, but nothing says whether gases actually are directly applied, or run into the aura. I would think they still work.

ERROR! ERROR!

Sora.exe has stopped working. Uselesslesbian.exe executed. Restarting application.

...like really poor Sora has too many pretty girls to fall for :S I can only imagine how the guys feel xD

ERROR! ERROR!

Sora.exe has stopped working. Uselesslesbian.exe executed. Restarting application.

...like really poor Sora has too many pretty girls to fall for :S I can only imagine how the guys feel xD

anigif_enhanced-30749-1458048874-32.gif

xD

Nah, if we were, then Sora'd have a harem. As it seems, I think Vesper got to supercute Radia while Sora was being adorable with lilith.

....now Haiqin.............that's a different story :P

now now, Vesper was only trying defuse the situation between Radia and Shin, while laughing at the fact she decked him in the face

now now, Vesper was only trying defuse the situation between Radia and Shin, while laughing at the fact she decked him in the face

.....*looks between all possible ships*

The problem with Sora is she can fit with almost any character ;-; I'm so indecisive.

So I didn't know the chat went this far because it kept bringing me to page 4 and that was it. I missed a lot of posted here. 

.....*looks between all possible ships*

The problem with Sora is she can fit with almost any character ;-; I'm so indecisive.

Jet would likely end up asking for a little aura every day. That's why relationships probably won't last long with her, unless someone is actually willing to do that xD

Jet would likely end up asking for a little aura every day. That's why relationships probably won't last long with her, unless someone is actually willing to do that xD

Ironicly Sora has HUGE aura reserves, due to her semblence...

................TEMPTATION TO MAKE HAREM INTENSIFIES

Users who are viewing this thread

Back