Out Of Character

well you know what they say, keep your friends close and your enemies within range of your primary firearm

Give it time and Sora'll replace that radiation....soradia-ation.

I think I made the worst joke/pun of my life. I think Yang might kill me for it.

I love it!!

@HighSanguinaryPriest

Oops. It seems I misunderstood what 12 gauge meant. I thought it was just a measurement of weight, but nope it's a measurement of size. I'm going to edit my post but the end result is still the same, his bullets are too small for her gun.

And because of my crappy internet that was just getting back up to speed I did not see your guys posts... I will fix it...

@Ian Temero I mentioned that the group was walking....

Radia "Eventually took the lead"

I was mostly referring to...

"You know... I would love to stand around and talk with you all... but I think we should all start moving towards the objective of the trials before we are ambushed by Grimm and have to fight..." She said, passive aggressively,  with a smile

Everyone else was already moving.

I was mostly referring to...

"You know... I would love to stand around and talk with you all... but I think we should all start moving towards the objective of the trials before we are ambushed by Grimm and have to fight..." She said, passive aggressively,  with a smile

Everyone else was already moving.

Ahhh. I was reffering to before they were moving, due to me not posting for a bit. but if it really annoys you I can change

@HighSanguinaryPriest

There are two features about this eye piece Vesper is handing out that I'm wondering about.  The echolocation and the targeting reticle.

Does the echolocation give a full image or is it closer to sonar?

And does reticle show where your gun is pointing like some kind of virtual lazer sight, or does it mark and track targets?

First answer: The echolocation produces an outline of the area, almost in a grid-like pattern. The more the sound, the more clear the image becomes. Like if used during a rainstorm, the user would get a full image, just in a screen terminal green.

The Echolocation function only activates when it is absolute darkness.

Second Answer: As of right now, the Reticle only points out targets, unlike Vesper's who has his linked to Thunderous Edge, working as a scope. where ever he points with thunderous edge, he sees.

@Ian Temero

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I know. I would be posting but I'm kind of trying to stall things here. There's supposed to be a pretty big event that happens at the relics, but our DM seems to have gone missing.

*Boredom Intensifies*

60188018.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back