Out Of Character

LPAS - lapis

Lavahn or Lilith

Purpruam (Shin)

Aurel (Vesper) or Auerlion

Sora or Silia (Roy)

Which were you thinking? I kind of think Sora and Lilith might be a funny combo - dark brooding silence, shy anxious silence :D

Lavahn or Lilith

Purpruam (Shin)

Sora or Silia (Roy)

Which were you thinking? I kind of think Sora and Lilith might be a funny combo - dark brooding silence, shy anxious silence :D

I didn't have any specific characters in mind, I just saw letters and put them together.

Okay, but Sora and Lilith as a combo? Lilith's "I don't care" attitude would just crumble to pieces as her big sister instincts kicked in. It would be pretty awsome as her desire to be left alone would be at conflict with her desire to protect the shy girl.

I think that would be a great team up, at least on Lilith's end!

Lavahn or Lilith

Purpruam (Shin)

Sora or Silia (Roy)

I didn't have any specific characters in mind, I just saw letters and put them together.

Okay, but Sora and Lilith as a combo? Lilith's "I don't care" attitude would just crumble to pieces as her big sister instincts kicked in. It would be pretty awsome as her desire to be left alone would be at conflict with her desire to protect the shy girl.

I think that would be a great team up, at least on Lilith's end!

[AS][RS][ST][VA][LF][SP][LDM][]

MALT | A type seed. A golden brown--references beer and liquor 

SALT | I don't need  to explain salt, yer smart enough to understand that. 

ASSS | Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Gotta Get Me Somma Dat ASS ASS ASS ASS

TMLT | Tumult means Discord or Chaos. Probably could reference the differences of the colors and how the team may act 

CARM | Carmine is a reddish color 

FALL | Usually represented with an Auburn color or a multitude of different colors. 

FLAM | Flames. 

LSST | Lust. Probably a sultry red 

LSTR | Luster probably could represent something like a bright white light. 

VALR  | Valor meaning either bravery but also could pronounce the Spanish version to reference the VALUE of color

LAVA | I don't need to explain lava. Probably a bright or dark red 

PALL | Pale. Reference: White

PALM | Like Palm Tree or the color Palm Leaf. A grey-ish green

PSTL | Pastel or Postal but I dunno if GOING POSTAL is what RWBY rps need,

PRLL | Pearl

PARL | Pearl Again

PLLM | Plum 

(Will Edit or something later..) 

I dunno what I should even do now with Lavahn

You hit 'em with one of these!

nsBddW6.gif

I still would like to know why weren't we able to join up with Group A. Does the GM know it is possible to make multiple location threads while in a Hosted Project? I just wanna put that out there. Its often a downfall of single thread rps is one has to list the one location that differs from the others. Couldn't we just make multiple location threads? 

We could also do a lot more in terms of quality of life improvements--I'm willing to help out though. If given the chance. I checked on the other group and they seem a bit worried too. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back