Out of Character Trash Here

I'm still not sure if I'd be able to participate since I have both work and other RPs.

Well, even it's true I can only view your participation in hosted projects, I admit there are a few you are in. I won't pressure you, but you are always welcome here, you know, just in case you can join all us like waffles and syrup. 

Well, even it's true I can only view your participation in hosted projects, I admit there are a few you are in. I won't pressure you, but you are always welcome here, you know, just in case you can join all us like waffles and syrup. 

Yeah there's that but even amongst not hosted projects I have like three or four 1x1 RPs. I'm not saying I definitely won't join, just that put me down as a maybe. Thanks though.

Hermmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..... Okay ._.

I'm working on it im sorry it's taking so long 

It's alright, just making sure that you hadn't lost interest/gave up or anything ^^'

Hermmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..... Okay ._.

I'm no linguist so..... I'm not sure of you are attempting to convey a sense of contempt here or frustration. 

Oh, I had added the letter to my bio... Should I take it out?

The letter? Are you referring to the list of things on the home page of the rp? If so, then yes, that way it's not just repeated info, but if you are on mobile I wouldn't until you are on a device you can safely delete things from, and then undo actions if the wrong stuff is clipped into ^^ 

:D  There's no contempt or frustatration for you.. It's just that I'm a bit lazy...........

(Spoiler Alert.. I'm actually really lazy..)

It's alright, just making sure that you hadn't lost interest/gave up or anything ^^'

I'm no linguist so..... I'm not sure of you are attempting to convey a sense of contempt here or frustration. 

I think I'm gonna have to drop this. For some weird reason, I join RPs and then not have any ideas on what to do. It's usually very frusturating for both me and the other players, so I'll just spare everyone and leave.

Aww, okay. But if you change your mind we are here! (after all, personally, my better ideas come looonnnnng after I've crossed something. Like thinking of a situation, and saying the wrong things, when you had the perfect witty pun and then just sit with the feeling it could've gone differently. xD  

okay, i finally put it up! sorry it took so long, and also ignore how boring it looks because i still have no idea how to use half of the things on this website

Holy shit theres so many thunderbirds

Indeed. 

2 pukwudgies

1 wampus

like 5, 6? Thunderbirds, 

0 Horned serpents, like, no one

This is assuming the w.i.p. characters are accepted. So far, it seems this'll be mostly Thunderbird orientated, but we'll see

They're not equivalent to Hogwarts houses. If Riley was a Hogwarts student, she'd be in Ravenclaw because of her curiosity and creativity, but at Ilvermorny, she's in Thunderbird because of her adventurous nature.

Wampus = warriors

Thunderbird = adventurers 

Horned Serpent = scholars

Puckwudgie = healers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back