Out of Character Trash Here

I'm crying about how bad my bio and personality is but whatever I can change it later if it is needed.

I'm crying about how bad my bio and personality is but whatever I can change it later if it is needed.

Pfftttt it's fine friend. 

It's just

he's my hufflepuff persona I've shifted into pukwudgie

and like

ntjlkrsgrdjlkamr ,zhjskrfm.zwharlebnfkjm. ,njrfkps;o,dk.m,nghjosirfmd

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay so i just did all the Pottermore tests, (My characters usually represent my personality) and i got a Lynx patronus ew cats Hufflepuff for Hogwarts, Pukwudgie for Ilvermorny, and a Fir/Unicorn wand. I'm screaming at myself because none of the results sound like me.

Okay so i just did all the Pottermore tests, (My characters usually represent my personality) and i got a Lynx patronus ew cats Hufflepuff for Hogwarts, Pukwudgie for Ilvermorny, and a Fir/Unicorn wand. I'm screaming at myself because none of the results sound like me.

YASSS CATSSSS

I'MM ALSO A PUKWUDGIE AND A HUFFLEPUFF :DDD

Is it okay if I put down what my OC got on Pottermore and then give my opinions on what I think she should've gotten? Most if it was fine, but I just really didn't agree with the wand wood.

Is it okay if I put down what my OC got on Pottermore and then give my opinions on what I think she should've gotten? Most if it was fine, but I just really didn't agree with the wand wood.

This is fine, I'll go through and read about the wood types and then we can reconvene 

my character is gonna have its own story before dolores turned evil so its gonna be dolores umbridge but a bit nicer lol and definitely younger

ok its up be generous and notes if any

is it ok?

Okay, here I go: 

Even if she is a god of grades, put them in a list, (this will be twisted to each characters greatest weakness later on >:D)  lol jk. Maybe

What do mean by she might be a Hogwarts professor? Did you mean Ilvermorny? 

Maybe elaborate a tad more on the bio & the personality? 

Maybe just copy/paste from pottermore? (of course with leaving stuff stuff from before Lord Voldemort's existence and junk) 

https://www.pottermore.com/writing-by-jk-rowling/dolores-umbridge 

EVERYONE I'M SORRY, BUT THIS IS GETTING ANOTHER TIME CHANGE. IT'S FROM BEFORE EVEN THE EXISTENCE OF TOM RIDDLE. CAUSE I MESSED UP.

Please.... forgive me.. ;w; 

Can we just say that its set in 2016 and all the Harry Potter events happened at a much later date?

Might I just say, I am astounded by that opening letter. The names and subjects feel straight out of the Potterverse but are just different enough to account for the difference in culture. (Although the lack of Native American or Hispanic names is a little suspect since Rowling herself accounted for that.)

Which does lead me to a slight concern in that "August Jacobee" kind of pails in comparison to the listed names in the character page. Is that an okay name or would someone be willing to offer some assistance for character?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back