Out-of-Character Chat

PicaPirate said:
I think I'm exuding electromagnetics waves and disturbing technology in the worst way possible.
@_@ .......

U realize its still early in the morning for me right? More than half of those words just went over my head xD

Also, you should stop torturing technology, its not very nice lmao

DeadgurlXD said:
@_@ .......
U realize its still early in the morning for me right? More than half of those words just went over my head xD

Also, you should stop torturing technology, its not very nice lmao
Ech, wibbley wobbley timey wimey.

Also if it gave consent on what I'm allowed to do it maaaybe it wouldn't get disturbed and die on me >.>

PicaPirate said:
Ech, wibbley wobbley timey wimey.
Also if it gave consent on what I'm allowed to do it maaaybe it wouldn't get disturbed and die on me >.>
xD doctor who!!

My computer doesnt like to work me half the time, its infected by Ben (Ben Drowned that is)

Atom said:
I'm in a boring study hall thing. It's lame.
Awww that IS lame :(

Especially seeing as I have nothing to do but listen to pegboard nerds. Which isn't toooo bad actually.

PicaPirate said:
/me is swearing profusely at chrome to start working so he can get on with work and at tapatalk to start working too
That means that it is time to execute order 66

@PicaPirate

DeadgurlXD said:
xD doctor who!!
My computer doesnt like to work me half the time, its infected by Ben (Ben Drowned that is)

Awww that IS lame :(
I'm sorry to hear that *insert sadface here* maybe it's time for you as well to execute order 66 on your computer :)

@DeadgurlXD

All right everyone, I just wanted to let you guys know that you're all awesome. Keep up the excellent work, and I hope that you all have a fantastic day.

@Lexielai Thanks for manning this ship Captain, keep up the excellent work! (OUO)

Now then everyone go forth and have an AWESOME DAY, and remember to, "LET THE POWER OF YOUTH EXPLODE!!!"

I know guys, I'm sorry but my Rock Lee obsession is real

Hello everyone, I'm new on here, and just wanted to know if I can create my own rpg where I can roleplay and have new friends to join. I've my own world that I've created since 2004 on mobamingle.

DragonKingBlueflame said:
Hello everyone, I'm new on here, and just wanted to know if I can create my own rpg where I can roleplay and have new friends to join. I've my own world that I've created since 2004 on mobamingle.
Um...I think you're in the wrong place. This isn't just a general rpnation forum, it's a forum role-play. I see that you created your own thread for a character in Accepted Characters. That's not how it works. If you want to join this role-play, you must submit your character sheet in Character Sign-Up, and wait for acceptance from @Lexielai, our head mod.

Haha I'll take that as an average insult to my years of hard work of creativity that a lot of other ppl think that my characters are badass good, but hey, no sweat, you may think that, but my epic role play with this character would put your characters to shame js lol. A lot of advanced roleplayer has fallen to my character, you have absolute no idea how well my character has been thought out.

But hey, that's your own opinion not mine. Lol.

All that you see of my character is only at the peek of perfection, if I added more to him, that would be considered over powering, so I just left out a lot and only kept the original template of sy. You should know the old saying. Never underestimate an opponent, cause if you do, that's your own down fall and no one wants that. And plus you have no idea who I am, witch no.one on here does, I'm just waiting for the chance to create my whole group. From there everything that your insulting would be a minor setback to my greatness that I've been working on for so long, and plus, my characters aren't some role-playing characters, I've been working on.a novel/anime. Then when I'm Finnish I'll be making a game with these poorly premise characters that you think that they are, which in reality they are not, but a real work of art.

DragonKingBlueflame said:
Haha I'll take that as an average insult to my years of hard work of creativity that a lot of other ppl think that my characters are badass good, but hey, no sweat, you may think that, but my epic role play with this character would put your characters to shame js lol. A lot of advanced roleplayer has fallen to my character, you have absolute no idea how well my character has been thought out.

But hey, that's your own opinion not mine. Lol.

All that you see of my character is only at the peek of perfection, if I added more to him, that would be considered over powering, so I just left out a lot and only kept the original template of sy. You should know the old saying. Never underestimate an opponent, cause if you do, that's your own down fall and no one wants that. And plus you have no idea who I am, witch no.one on here does, I'm just waiting for the chance to create my whole group. From there everything that your insulting would be a minor setback to my greatness that I've been working on for so long, and plus, my characters aren't some role-playing characters, I've been working on.a novel/anime. Then when I'm Finnish I'll be making a game with these poorly premise characters that you think that they are, which in reality they are not, but a real work of art.
Peak of perfection, you mean a mary sue?

And bro, he isn't insulting you. He's the fucking mod for this RP. What he says goes, you edgy rebel. If he says it ain't nice or good enough, step off a little bit. Who do you think you are anyway? Mofuggin kamina?

I'm someone that wants to have some fun, no drama attended, I just join here to meet new ppl and create my own whole world and get to know ppl that's all. I don't mean any disrespect or anything. I'm just searching rpgs to find the best one for everyone to enjoy reading and make sure ppl be entertained and get myself out there for ppl that may not know me to understand what I'm trying to do. I mean, if y'all don't like me, I can just find some other rpg that ppl.hopefully can relate to my ideal imagination and the idea of creating more then just some roleplay, but bringing it to life into one day a game that'll keep you to the edge of your seat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back