Out-of-Character Chat

Sorting through the roster for the Grand Magic Games, I think the team lineups are going to be pretty interesting to watch :D

Still accepting more entrants though, the more the merrier! I should mention that people shouldn't worry about their mage's strength when considering applying. The teams are being done so that the weaker mages will be teamed with stronger mages, and the events are structured so that raw strength shouldn't matter.

Looking forwards to kicking things off!

So, CS is accepted, but I'm hesitant to request to jump into the All-Fiore Mission, given it's been going on for 12 pages already. And of course I've no knowledge of the strengths of any character to make a wise challenge for the Arena. So I'll bide my time and see what comes around. If anyone feels like beating up on a B-Rank ex-postman, let me know.

B-Rank ex-postman[/URL], let me know.
The Grand Magic Games could be a good opportunity for you to find out about other characters and to get to know some people, if you want to participate in that? You'll end up in a team with two others, and will have a few battles and some events to get a feel for everything. And while ou may not yet know the strengths of other characters, they don't know yours either ;)

[QUOTE="Red Thunder]Lol. Nope. But he has an adorable 5 year old daughter.

[/QUOTE]
I approve! ;D

Lexielai said:
@Red Thunder We also have another Mission Prompt in the works, so keep your eye out for that one.
Hey what were the results of that vote for a prompt?

I sadly never got a chance to vote :C

Damn my schedule.

Anyways maybe if my schedule evens out before the new one is started I can make a new character for it :P

@Atom Oh right, forgot to post that.

First Place: True Colors (Happy about this one)

Second Place: From the Ashes

Third Place: One Wish

True Colors will be the next major prompt after Team All-Fiore, but the Mission Prompt we're working on is going to be none of those :P

Well now I'm going to go read True Colors though. Although my curiosity for this mystery one is piqued.

Hey guys can you all help me with something, I'm looking to try to write some poetry, but I have no Idea of what to write about, can anyone send me some good prompts to help get me started,

Kanra23 said:
Hey guys can you all help me with something, I'm looking to try to write some poetry, but I have no Idea of what to write about, can anyone send me some good prompts to help get me started,
My mother in law gave me a good and very unique prompt the other day: two little old blue haired ladies driving in a blue Lexus down the highway, passing people left and right.

Like I can help Unyie. I don't know where either Alyssa or Isanna are.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back