Out-of-Character Chat

Alright, b0ss(es), I've been caught up in a whirlwind of shit. Posting for me will slow down by a...let me check with my lab boys. They say, and I quote, "a metric fuckton.". That isn't even a real measurement, but that's what it says on the report. A metric fuckton.

Jokes aside, yyyeeeeeaaaah, I screwed up some, and my posting speed will slow down by a lot. Sorry, dudes, if it cripples anything.

simj22 said:
Alright, b0ss(es), I've been caught up in a whirlwind of shit. Posting for me will slow down by a...let me check with my lab boys. They say, and I quote, "a metric fuckton.". That isn't even a real measurement, but that's what it says on the report. A metric fuckton.
Jokes aside, yyyeeeeeaaaah, I screwed up some, and my posting speed will slow down by a lot. Sorry, dudes, if it cripples anything.
I've been there. Hope it clears up without too much extra trouble!

[QUOTE="Kai'zen Makaira]Should I expand on Velexus here or his ca??

[/QUOTE]
I think they probably want you to expand in a private chat, cause we technically can't access the approved CA's. So send it to one of the moderators in a private chat and they'll make the necessary adjustments.

I have no idea what I wrote because im supposed to be going to work. Also, puns have also invaded my post.

It's funny because 'drop in', and that axe lady dropped in, literallly, and 'axe you a question'....forget it

Hey everyone, it's time to get pumped up for the Grand Magic games. I hope that you enjoy!!!

[media]

[/media]

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back