Out-of-Character Chat

Nutter said:
... I'm pretty sure I'd die if I were given a dose of cats. The same probably goes for foxes and wolves... I'm allergic to animal fur and it's the worst.
Not gonna lie, I thought of this reading that.

00ad3b16e387066839aa3b005224a984.jpg

Sent from my TARDIS using Tapatalk

However, as these foxes are becoming more domestic, their tails are curling and their ears are becoming floppy as well. Also, their fur coat colors are getting more variety. I guess it's one of those things that comes with the gene of being sociable and docile.

Hot damn I'm on fire today. Shame too since I'm now gonna go sleep, being near 2am and a long day tomorrow.

Long say being buying bloodborne, getting a way overdue haircut then going drinking with friends which ends with Gf staying over.

PicaPirate said:
Hot damn I'm on fire today. Shame too since I'm now gonna go sleep, being near 2am and a long day tomorrow.
Long say being buying bloodborne, getting a way overdue haircut then going drinking with friends which ends with Gf staying over.

That's not my definition of a long day.

CelticHero37 said:
That's not my definition of a long day.
It is when this also involves going to town with a stoner dad and the drinking is planned to last a long time...

PicaPirate said:
It is when this also involves going to town with a stoner dad and the drinking is planned to last a long time...
Well, I don't drink. However, my definition of a long day constitutes me not enjoying it very much.

PicaPirate said:
Not gonna lie, I thought of this reading that.
00ad3b16e387066839aa3b005224a984.jpg

Something like that. I just remember being really sad when I was younger because in movie dogs would give there owners kisses by licking their faces all over and I'd probably have to go to the hospital for that. I'm just sitting here like "dog, why you wanna kill me with your spit" and just generally miserable around animals that are supposed to man's best friend.

Anyways, goodnight!!!!

I don't know about hyper medication, but that dog is really cute.

Oh- I just remembered that I actually came here with a question... I think it was just seeing if Caleon was definitely "missing" as of now, @Atom.

I don't know if you're on now though, but whatever. I'm gonna assume it's a kinda-sorta yeah and roll with it.

Well, I can't play with my hyper-active puppy cause she just had surgery

[QUOTE="Infinities Lover]Well, I can't play with my hyper-active puppy cause she just had surgery

[/QUOTE]
Awe. I wish we could have pets at my house, but my mom doesn't like the messes they make.

Yeah she's fine. Just a whiny baby. She has luxating patella's which is common with small dogs. Her knees aren't staying in her knee caps. So we finally got the second knee done.

@Kai&\#039;zen Makaira Heya, not sure if you were informed, but we're doing a big update to the Magic Compendium with inclusions for player-made Magic. I was curious if you could expand more on your character Velexus' abilities?

Yeah she is :3

She's still trying to be hyper-active but it ain't working

Oh man my best friend is so done with me xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back