Out-of-Character Chat

DaughterofAthena said:
I'm a bit surprised that we were attacked by only one individual to be honest because a lot happened for that one person to react to. I'm curious to see what happens next.
Same. I wonder if it will just be one block followed by blindside after blindside. It's almost unfair.

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]So is a prison sentence.
I think I'll stick to my unromantic lifestyle

The word this used to be left me with many questions...

[/QUOTE]
The word it used to be made me laugh so hard. My friends are the best xD

Hey all,

Time for the big announcement Lex hinted at earlier: The Arena is now officially off Hiatus, and to celebrate this we are running a full Grand Magic Games tournament for all those who are interested! There will be battles, events, and a running leaderboard to track the top Guilds, Teams and Mages, hopefully it'll capture at least some of the feels from the manga/anime that we all love and will be an awesome chance for characters to blow off some steam!

Check out the thread here: https://www.rpnation.com/threads/the-grand-magic-games-open.106615/

If you're interested in joining or have any questions, feel free to PM either myself or any of the other mods. The games are non-canon, so you can participate even if you're currently involved with Mission prompts.

Hope y'all enjoy! :)

BLUR said:
Oh btw Unyie, the last anyone saw of Rei she was knocked out in the corridor in the battle against Stein. Then Stein blew up and Ryos went missing, so i would assume Rei is having a hell of a time
u guys left her all alone after exploding her. >.>

And she won't know where to go or what to do, and she probably so filled with magic that's she is overloaded.

The pain would be so real.

And again she doesn't have a home or place to go... And Novus or Klefa is not around what's she going to do

Unyielding said:
u guys left her all alone after exploding her. >.>
And she won't know where to go or what to do, and she probably so filled with magic that's she is overloaded.

The pain would be so real.

And again she doesn't have a home or place to go... And Novus or Klefa is not around what's she going to do
Unyie! Does this mean I don't have to change Jarvis' backstory?!

Jarvis is related to my other toon...

I'm not changing any of my toons

If you want to change Jarvis you do it of your free will

That's child labor you fox...

Unyielding said:
Jarvis is related to my other toon...
I'm not changing any of my toons

If you want to change Jarvis you do it of your free will

That's child labor you fox...
Oh, I didn't want to, you just hadn't been on in a while, so I was a little worried.

So did they whip you into shape like you said they would? ;)

Also Lex you know what impotent means right? [emoji14]

Sent from my TARDIS using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back