Out-of-Character Chat

Thinking about it, I am not sure if the dragon knew Asher was on the beach with family to begin with because Asher had kind of wandered off on his own a bit further than he probably should have at the time and age that he was. The water dragon probably thought Asher was lost and alone, at least at first.

Unyielding said:
And I have to figure out what you guys did to Rei why I was gone...
Did she blow up or something

:o
I don't think we did anything to Rei... Also welcome back!!!!! [emoji1][emoji1][emoji1][emoji1][emoji1][emoji1][emoji1][emoji1][emoji1][emoji1][emoji1][emoji1][emoji1][emoji1][emoji1][emoji1][emoji1][emoji1][emoji1][emoji1][emoji1][emoji1][emoji1][emoji1][emoji1][emoji1][emoji1][emoji1][emoji1][emoji1][emoji1][emoji1][emoji1][emoji1][emoji1][emoji1][emoji1][emoji1][emoji1][emoji1][emoji1][emoji1][emoji1][emoji1][emoji1][emoji1][emoji1][emoji1][emoji1][emoji1][emoji1][emoji1][emoji1][emoji1][emoji1][emoji1][emoji1][emoji1][emoji1][emoji1][emoji1][emoji1][emoji1][emoji1][emoji1][emoji1][emoji1][emoji1][emoji1][emoji1][emoji1][emoji1][emoji1][emoji1]

Writing a story for Xanthi seems like fun, but first I'll have to finish my post for Team All-Fiore! Should I wait for that big post you guys are making at this point? I think it was @Hales who mentioned it?

It probably doesn't matter because our big group is engaging Damien. It should be up tonight or tomorrow, but again I don't really think you would need to wait for it.

So what can Rei do now?

She guild less and I don't know where she would go...

So what can Rei do now?

She guild less and I don't know where she would go...

Oh sweet you guys are back! Hell yea, i totally missed Alyssa and her attitude after reading through 70 pages of the main story yesterday

I'm an old member. I've been here from the beginning but I've been gone a while. Nice to meet ya :)

I just went into Rancour Is A Harsh Mistress to get some reading in, and noticed Novus insulted Ryos in it. Needless to say I got a good laugh out of that. @White Masquerade It will never end haha

Yes, I believe our current members are @Kai&\#039;zen Makaira @Kanra23 @Newtype @Loke Fullbuster @The Servant @PicaPirate @Infinities Lover and @Unyielding, who were two older members.

ALSO, BIG ANNOUNCEMENT COMING SOON. STAY TUNED TO THIS THREAD.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back