Out-of-Character Chat

[media]

[/media]
AFTER THIS SHIT I MIGHT BE MAKING ANOTHER CHARACTER. KEEP UR PANTS ON, BECAUSE HOLY CRAP THIS SONG IS GOOD STUFF FOR 'NORMAL MAP ENCOUNTER BATTLES'

Like Isanna, I have a small idea of where she is, depending on Lex cause she was kidnapped and separated from Sora lol

That could be anywhere in the world.

Alyssa? God help her dark dark soul :3

Probably both.

God help her dark dark soul :3

When I start posting with her again, ima use that quote after every post :3

1369525177704.png

No, because that's exactly what any self-respecting bro would do when they find someone trapped in a dark, dark void. Also, I need to use that line, somewhere, for any of my characters.

"Why'd you come here?"

"I came here to laugh at you, dude."

Sunglasses mandatory.

ANNOUNCEMENT: If you're interested, "All the World's a Stage" has been added to the Active Mission Prompts Board. Contact @Refaulted with your character's name and the team you wish to support if you'd like to join in the board or via PM

I fucked up super hard. But that's okay

@Lexielai if someone was under Rune Knights, would their guild association be under Rune Knights or Magic Council?

OMG GAIS. HAVING NO COMPUTER I FEEL LIKEI MIGHTNEED TO KILL SOMETHING. SRSLY. *BANGS HEADPROFUSELY TILL BLOOD DIES* #FIRSTWORLDPROBLEMS

Kaine said:
OMG GAIS. HAVING NO COMPUTER I FEEL LIKEI MIGHTNEED TO KILL SOMETHING. SRSLY. *BANGS HEADPROFUSELY TILL BLOOD DIES* #FIRSTWORLDPROBLEMS
DUDE!!!!! MY COMPUTER IS SUCH AN OLD FUCKER! ITS OLDER THAN ME!!! AND IT HAD A VIRUS ON IT SO IT WOULDNT WORK! GODDAMN COMPUTER STDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I UNDERSTAND HOW YOU FEEL RIGHT NOW!!!!!

IM REALLY FUCKING TIRED RIGHT NOW SO IM GONNA GO TO BED! GN EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so gonna have rage dreams now........................ I wonder who I'll murder in them.............

The teams for the Grand Magic Games are now up, feel free to check them out and make contact with your teammates! Anyone who wants to change their team-name, send me a PM and I'll do it for you.

I'm away for most of this coming week, but I can announce that the first battles and event of the GMG will commence this coming Saturday, when I'll release the competitors in the first rounds of battles, and the details and participants for the first event, Changeling. Everybody will be involved in one way or another.

Looking forwards to it! Any who still want to join feel free to send me a PM, although I can no longer guarantee places, as teams of three must be made.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back