Out-of-Character Chat

@PicaPirate The Dynasty Warriors vibe is lost once the violin part sets in. This is not a bad thing, mind you, as I think the violin is where it gets good. I think the violin is my favorite musical instrument of all time.

Really? I've had songs played to me by Warriors games that use instruments similar or are a violin, so it still felt like it to me.

Sent from my stone tablet using Tapatalk because I used a Tardis.

@PicaPirate huh. I don't remember hearing any violins in Dynasty Warriors. Then again, that could just be because the music was covered by the sounds of 1000 mooks being blown across the room by Lu Bu.

@Thesmashbro the violin-y stuff is more on calmer sequences like menus or cutscenes. On the field its metal while Sky Scorcher slices across and owns de mooks. Then again, on nightmare difficulty its tremendously easy to get pwned.

All you need is covers, hot chocolate, a good book (or movie), no-where to go the following day, and the lights off. Yessssss. Mmmhmm.

*Thinking of blowing up Kandosii Manor*

Chocolate and whatever media (usually music, it was the Script last time) with my girlfriend and be all romantic is nice. That basically has me happy for the rest of the day.

You could find a new anime to watch/manga to read. I got the first three volumes of YuYuHakusho and I'm enjoying it so far.

I have to say, YuYuHakusho is the 2nd time I've seen a demon fox named Kurama.

I have about 51 favourites on mangarock, so I'm sorted on that side lol

I will attest to loving romance, but RL more so than media romance.

I love it so much that me and my friend have begun to work on a Visual Novel (along with an artist) x3.

It's time to make or break my dream career.

Well I always wanted to be involved in the gaming industry, but not in company, but as an indi (or small group) creator :P . I can't do code all that well, or draw, so they have me writing (But I am not all great at the either if I am to be honest, but I like doing it).

Or are you asking what a visual novel is?

Visual Novels are great ways for game writers to make games without designing them.

Let a writer design a game and you'll get crap like Daikatana.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back