Out-of-Character Chat

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]YOU HOPE THE MODS DO WHAT???
YOU BETTER WATCH WHAT YOU SAY

[/QUOTE]
Nope

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]@PicaPirate
You said Alistair again -_-

P.S. the story is getting good. I like it

[/QUOTE]
I'm okay. But I feel guilty. Thanks for asking. I was considering leaving the rp, as you probably read. I feel more of a burden than a contribution, I'm simply not active enough. I've found that I've lost interest in the story, However not the people involved in it, which is an annoying dilemma. But I don't want to keep on popping up for one post every month whilst everyone is posting daily, it isn't good for me or any one else, and as the rp gains more people, I'm not actually a valuable addition.

The fact still stands that I've lost interest in the story, and even though I don't want to leave all you awesome people, I don't think I'll be active, if post at all, if I stay a part of it.

Lexielai said:
@Saul If you want, we could put you on the inactive list until you're interested again ^.^
Okay. Thanks. I guess I'll probably come on the ooc every once in a while. Any way, Good night, it's 1am in the uk.

Alright, can somebody fill me in on what's going on? I've been pretty busy this weekend and haven't been getting main story updates. It seems that the people my friend and I were interacting with left for Kandosii? What is that all about again?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back