Out-of-Character Chat

WE SHALL PREVAIL!

I'm hoping to post for both Alyssa and Isanna by tomorrow afternoon or so.

I told Lex he could hit me if I didn't post by then

Lollipop Lollipop

Looollli-lolli-lollipop

Badum badum

Sent from my stone tablet using Tapatalk because I used a Tardis.

So when I start this mission thing, will that be its own thread or written in Main story thread?

LEX STOP MAKING ME FEEL BAD! :<

x3 lol

I mean it though, sometime before midnight tomorrow I WILL have something posted for Isanna!

Kirito, you need to read it. Lex has posted everything so far, but that was just what was written from the old rp.

REPRESSSSSEEEENNNNNT! 
Oh God, if you EVER need a pick-me-up, go on Google Images and just look up autocorrect fails

x3

LMFAO I'M SO FUCKING DYING! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOL

PicaPirate said:
So when I start this mission thing, will that be its own thread or written in Main story thread?
We're still working out the details on that

Votes are still...

Fairy Tail- 1

Lamia Scale- 1

Raven Tail- 2

Anyone else want to share their HONEST opinion on which guild Drake should join in the future that isn't A fake guild!

The closest of Brothers

most-embarrassing-autocorrects-semen1.jpg

Dude stop shooting us. The Lollipop Guild IS real!

wizard-of-oz-lollipop-guild-o.gif

img-thing

Can I have Anthony from Wendy's?

Archdemon said:
Votes are still...
Fairy Tail- 1

Lamia Scale- 1

Raven Tail- 2

Anyone else want to share their HONEST opinion on which guild Drake should join in the future that isn't A fake guild!
Hopefully you haven't just gotten on The Lollipop Guild's hit-list.

HEY I just got an idea of a mission Prompt.

The lollipop guild is scouting mages, and they want Drake.

The number of players 4 (other guilds and Drake)

Everyone is trying to make drake join the loli pop guild >.>

Unyielding said:
HEY I just got an idea of a mission Prompt.
The lollipop guild is scouting mages, and they want Drake.

The number of players 4 (other guilds and Drake)

Everyone is trying to make drake join the loli pop guild >.>
158166-kakashi_thumbs_up_super.jpg

take a joke arch

Stop having other people make decision for you nobody wants to build, guide, or play your character for you. It is your character and only you can decide this stuff. And we honestly are not going to do it nomatter how much you ask. You made your character anti social, and then complain that nobody wants to talk to you.

You want us to tell you what should your character do. Only you can do that.

You want us to tell you what guild Drake should join. We told you lolipop guild.

you dont like it then decide for yourself.

So please for the last time. Play your character, and stop asking others to do it for you

Archdemon said:
Votes are still...
Fairy Tail- 1

Lamia Scale- 1

Raven Tail- 2

Aww, No lollipop guild for Drake xD It's okay, Fermata will join the lollipop guild! It will a lovely guild of one XP

In all seriousness, I think Drake would fit in at either Raven Tail or Lamia Scale. The dark aspects of his character would help him fit well in Raven Tail, but I also could see him in Lamia Scale... I can't explain it xD Maybe I just feel Lamia Scale should have more members. But it's not like dark characters can't fit in at Lamia Scale. In Fairy Tail, Leone and Sherry join it after originally being villains who were willing to kill off an innocent village just so they wouldn't stop them form resurrecting an evil demon. So I guess I lean towards Lamia Scale xD

/waves Lollipop Guild official Flag 
Arch I'm with Unyie on this. We gave you an opinion, but I don't think I've ever seen you make an official decision on your own for him. Make up your mind and PLEASE stop asking the SAME people the SAME question. It's really annoying.

And please stop snapping at us when we're just making a joke. We're doing it because YOU keep asking. So we keep replying.

I CANNOT STOP LAUGHING AND THERE ARE TEARS IN MY EYES! x3

LMFAO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

iPhone-That-Wasnt-Auto-Correct--res.jpg

I know a guy who's basically just like you Arch.... I'll keep my personal thoughts to myself but Arch I'm gonna tell you the exact same thing I would tell him in this situation and that is to do what you wanna do and not worry about what others think, you ask people questions but in the end its up to you to decide what to do, so stop worrying about what others think and ask yourself what you think, cause in the end it isn't up to us what you do.

@Archdemon

Yeah. One thing that I wanted to point out earlier is that when making the first post for your character, you really don't want others to react to that post. You need to interact with other characters to get into the story.

Don't worry; I had the same problem when I joined this RP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back