Out of Character Chat

Thanks. :P I'm working on them now, although admittedly I got caught up in coding...

I'll probably finish up tonight after more review.

I thought you were going to "kick" me because of my humorous status update XD

Ah the vagueness of notifs
Bahahahahahaha

You know......completely unrelated, but thinking about Matt and TK's names reminded me of something...

Yamato...Takeru...
Yamato Takeru no Mikoto...!?!???!

this wasn't the first time Garzey's Wing came up in this thread and it won't be the last!

And with that welcome welcome Sir Les Paul Sir Les Paul ! Looking forward to meeting your characters. ^ ^
Goddammit pretz, not again ><

Ahh figuring out who gets Champion level when might be a pain >< He should be alright though

Sorry, not your fault. The original plan was for everyone to meet their partner in their In Training form. But that was back when this was a closed, hand picked group. When that fell apart and I opened it up to new players, it tends to be easier to just start with a Rookie level partner. Of course, they'd reach Champion later than those that met them at In Training and already evolved them to Rookie. I'm just musing out loud how to best go about ordering that.

I've actually tried several times to get my friend from Brazil to join xD

That would be hella
I love international RPers
Even tho they can easily rip me a new asshole when I try to write characters from their countries and now I'm lowkey scared of european characters lmfao.
With Japan at least I feel like I know xD
5 years of a worthless degree can't be that worthless! Wait...

That would be hella
I love international RPers
Even tho they can easily rip me a new asshole when I try to write characters from their countries and now I'm lowkey scared of european characters lmfao.
With Japan at least I feel like I know xD
5 years of a worthless degree can't be that worthless! Wait...

Well, we have a confirmed Australian and Swede? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'm not fun at all.... I'm American

So is Skylie

And she has mommy issues

And people in general issues

And life issues

And now she's hugging me and I'm scared

Users who are viewing this thread

Back