Out of Character Chat

Shortcake said:
This depends on the Pokémon. They are all made the same way the actual Pokémon from the game/anime is made. If the way they are created is not specified on the wiki page, then they are born like other Pokémon.
time to make a yamask

actually, it indicates they used to be human. what change can be done to these kind of pokemon? o: or will they be banned?

im not actually gonna make a yamask

probably.

Last edited by a moderator:
Shortcake said:
Xerneas is the first Fairy legendary, Laverre is the first Fairy Gym. Lumiose city doesn't have a patron god.
As for the gods, the shrine is a place where Nomeman can pray to a specific god. The shrine system is almost like the one in Japanese Shintoism.
Oookay, I think I get it now.

Xerneas might not show up until after all the players have made it to Lumiose (At least all the CBC members)

I'll get a post out tomorrow, or technically today. Just trying to deal with homework right now and I'd like to finish up Tsunami, the giant deep sea diving treasure hunting wailord.

7IIOmm2.png
I still am amused at this character idea of just a oversized character in comparison to most likely anyone else who is or probably will come into the rp.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Shortcake I just put up my third CS if you'll allow me to have a third character, image is a bit incomplete at the moment but other than that the profile should have everything noted in it. Apologies if it was a bit hasty for me to post it before some form of confirmation if its alright, I just wanted to get it up at least before having to head off to work on a multitude of things.

I should have a post up for Kurama when I get home this afternoon. He doesn't mind Lure all that much, but he definitely doesn't have patience for Umbreon's antics xD

KageYuuki said:
I should have a post up for Kurama when I get home this afternoon. He doesn't mind Lure all that much, but he definitely doesn't have patience for Umbreon's antics xD
Umbreon clearly stole the muffins.

Mitchs98 said:
Plotting, huehuehue.
Yes, an evil plot that only legendary characters are supposed to know about. Mua ha ha ha

That is.. Until, if I were to create Arceus, I announce it in his first post

Shortcake said:
Yes, an evil plot that only legendary characters are supposed to know about. Mua ha ha ha
That is.. Until, if I were to create Arceus, I announce it in his first post
Do et. I still need to decide how evil I want MewMew to be.

[QUOTE="The Succubi Queen]Just to make sure, will I be alerted when/if my Gardevoir character is accepted?

[/QUOTE]
Oh I thought I did accept it... Hold on...

I just want to apologize for the inconvenience I've caused at this moment

tumblr_inline_nnuq5a0tjv1tsx9tp_500.gif

Again....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back