Out Of Character Chat

LegoLad659 said:
This, I can attest to.
At least you liked my Birthday gift...

12940723_1132409353477270_861405132_n.jpg

Is it maybe possible to send him to the Assassin's Creed Universe or the Valkyrie Universe? Or perhaps the Mass Effect Universe?

@theManCalledSting @Some_Bloke

Some_Bloke] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/21211-tommygun15/ said:
@TommyGun15[/URL] can you edit your post with the Kraken? You've pretty much made the monster that sank multiple continents under Aquaman's command a complete jobber.
How is that even possible...?

Donder172 said:
How is that even possible...?
The Kraken sinking continents or it being made into a complete and total jobber?

In wrestling, a jobber is someone who always loses to make the more popular wrestlers look better. They're basically complete and total weaklings.

[QUOTE="Some_Bloke]The Kraken sinking continents or it being made into a complete and total jobber?
In wrestling, a jobber is someone who always loses to make the more popular wrestlers look better. They're basically complete and total weaklings.

[/QUOTE]
I mean sinking entire continents

When he has permission he can be heard, like when he summoned the two giant arms everyone could hear his laughter coming from the portals. If Other people can hear Yami, I'll be sure to include it in the post.

TommyGun15 said:
When he has permission he can be heard, like when he summoned the two giant arms everyone could hear his laughter coming from the portals. If Other people can hear Yami, I'll be sure to include it in the post.
Okay. Removed post

@theManCalledSting I regret to say that I have to leave the rp. I recently got a job, and I also have a few other things that will keep me busy for the foreseeable future. I may try to join back up one day in the future, but right now I can't be consistant with posts. I'm sorry.

Skywanker said:
@theManCalledSting I regret to say that I have to leave the rp. I recently got a job, and I also have a few other things that will keep me busy for the foreseeable future. I may try to join back up one day in the future, but right now I can't be consistant with posts. I'm sorry.
it's okay, man.

Skywanker said:
Aww :(

Good luck with with your job.

Skywanker said:
Sorry to hear that, good luck in your new job anyway.

You want me to keep your characters around in case you come back?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back