• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Out Of Character Chat.

Well, if you u have a character thats been accepted, just ask around to find someone who wants to rp, and hop right in. Theres not really an overarching story you need to follow, so just do something fun.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Well, if you u have a character thats been accepted, just ask around to find someone who wants to rp, and hop right in. Theres not really an overarching story you need to follow, so just do something fun.

[/QUOTE] Thanks~!

[QUOTE="Little Mew Chan]Thanks~!

[/QUOTE]
You're welcome!

Hello. I'm new to this site but familiar with the layout. [if that makes sense] Before I make a character, is there any main plot points atm that I should know about or basic Lore to know?

you people have gone stir crazy, bonkers, crazy, coo coo, bananas, insane, cooky, mad, nuts and psycho.

Infinatis said:
Hello. I'm new to this site but familiar with the layout. [if that makes sense] Before I make a character, is there any main plot points atm that I should know about or basic Lore to know?
Hmmm...

I think heaven and hell are destroyed...

There was something about a super being registration act, dont know how that worked out...

And most of the cast are doing the horizontal tango alot for a bunch of high schoolers.

[QUOTE="Evan Schalow]Wassup, I'm new on this site and thought I could make a character. I'm experienced in rping on fan fiction.net .

[/QUOTE]
Feel free to join in! Just make a character and wait to get approved.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back