• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Out Of Character Chat.

[QUOTE="The Royal Keen]Seems like it's been going on pretty long, so I doubt it'll end any time soon. Also, is your character still following Nico and Moonstone to the class or something? Not sure if I should have Moonstone do with him really.

[/QUOTE]
Sorry phone was crashing and the keyboard didn't want to work, so I'm on my PC now, and yes, he was still following them.

@CERBERUS177 Yup sorry, I have been getting ready for my trip :) HA I think that I can fit another fight into Oras schedule! Or course...she won't be a panther this time... :P She can;t control her powers and will randomly shift into any animal... once when she was in her room she changed into an elephant xD that's when her parents decided to send her to this school XP I will be trying to get on her for the next couple of days as much as I can before leaving. And I am getting this site saved on my phone So I can try to RP while I am on my trip

kk1243 said:
@CERBERUS177 Yup sorry, I have been getting ready for my trip :) HA I think that I can fit another fight into Oras schedule! Or course...she won't be a panther this time... :P She can;t control her powers and will randomly shift into any animal... once when she was in her room she changed into an elephant xD that's when her parents decided to send her to this school XP I will be trying to get on her for the next couple of days as much as I can before leaving. And I am getting this site saved on my phone So I can try to RP while I am on my trip
Sorry I passed out before you posted, how long you going to be gone? Since I think you should enjoy your time where ever you are going.

The Royal Keen] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/35494-storm-guardian/ said:
@Storm Guardian[/URL] @CERBERUS177
I'm planning on Junchi leading Salvador to the group with Cody, Nico, and Moonstone. I just wanted to make sure you guys were okay with the plan I had so things don't get too chaotic.
I'm okay with it.

The Royal Keen] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/36638-cerberus177/ said:
@CERBERUS177[/URL] @Storm Guardian Who's gonna play teacher, IF there's a teacher? If there's no teacher we could always have Junchi and Salvador befriend one another again, and maybe have them try to convince Salvador to be better?
Storms asleep...I think, but that sounds fine...

[QUOTE="The Royal Keen]I'm here and willing to chat.

[/QUOTE]
Well that's a relief. I thought nobody was here actually. Anyways, this just a fantasy high school RP, where we make up our own tale correct?

Angelostar4 said:
Well that's a relief. I thought nobody was here actually. Anyways, this just a fantasy high school RP, where we make up our own tale correct?
From what I've seen, yeah. There's still plots and classes you mostly gotta go to when the higher-ups say so, but you kind of just make up your own story while in the school setting. I'm still pretty recent here myself (like two or so months) so I'm still learning too.

[QUOTE="The Royal Keen]From what I've seen, yeah. There's still plots and classes you mostly gotta go to when the higher-ups say so, but you kind of just make up your own story while in the school setting. I'm still pretty recent here myself (like two or so months) so I'm still learning too.

[/QUOTE]
I see, I see. I think i'm going to enjoy myself here then.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is any of the people that accept characters here? I would like to know if that's the case.

Last edited by a moderator:
When should you repost your character sheet when you update it? I'd rather not repost my sheet every time I draw up a new picture for my character tbh, or if I want to take our something small which I felt was unnecessary. Not because I'm lazy or anything, but because I'd prefer not to spam the character sheet area.

Sixxx said:
Is any one free to rp with my character
I'll keep you in mind when one of my OC's is free. I'll let you know, since Cody is almost done hanging with a friend. Maybe tomorrow, or sooner.

Hey, I was interested in joining your rp. I've read the rules and everything, but I'm not sure how to fill out the character sheet or somethin. Can you help me?

[QUOTE="Zakary Hugo Foress]Hey, I was interested in joining your rp. I've read the rules and everything, but I'm not sure how to fill out the character sheet or somethin. Can you help me?

[/QUOTE]
Hello, can you give me specific problems you are having?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back