• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Our School [Rebooted] (Always Accepts New Characters)

" oh ok um i dont know thats up to you , she will live as long as a regular bird and she will stay with you unless you dont want her then ill release her " dylan pet the bird and smiled "whats your favorite color?"

Noticing that the grey-haired guy came out of invisbility he deactivated his ability to in invisible objects, and for a second his eyes turned red, then yellow, then turned blue again. " What are you doing? and why do you need to be invisible to do it?" asked Kuroko in an irritated voice that held back the evil that was growing with every use of his powers. " And that sounds so stalker its unbeliveable." he added with a smirk.

after telling the grey haied guy that his name was Kuroko he left to go and meet the new tranfer student Raidon in the courtyard.

driving at somewhere around 70 mph in a Lamborghini crashes through the gates to school opens the door of the car and falls out "well here we are, the school of people with super powers.." gets up rubbing head "hey is there a parking lot around here?

Lily jumps into the air at the sound of the crash and sticks her head out the window, "Hey, what happened?" She shouts.

"Let me help you with that" Said Kuroko as he raised his hand and teleported it to a nearby parking lot. "i'm gussing youre the transfer student?

Said Kuroko as he looked at the blonde boy as he nervously laughed while scratching his head. motioning for him to follow him Kuroko tells him that he has to show him aroumd.

" Oh hey" floats back down to the ground " i was goin too fast and drifted through the gate.. anyway! whats you name im Raidon." pulls shades out of nowhere and puts them on smiling.

Kuroko stopped at the question and teleported to the lamp port in front of the window where she was "The new transfer student crashed a car through the gate." He plainly tells her.

"ya i just transferred here names Raidon, but u can call me jinx, so u were gonna show me around?" walks towards

kuroko "so whats your name?"

"Kuroko Tetsuya" said Kuroko as he teleported to the ground. Then he began showing Raidon around the school. Only to stop amd turn around, ready to amswer her question

Last edited by a moderator:
walks towards lily "We both kinda did did u not hear us or somthing" hands lily i piece of paper folded inside phone # is written. does the call me sign with his hands and walks back to kuroko

Kurko teleports back to the girl to answer her question along with an apology for not answering her question. Then teleports back to Raidon to continue the tour.

"so uhm can you show me to dorm #120B? so i can unpack my stuff" Gestures to the black backpack full of stuff on back.

whirlwind678 said:
"I don't really know what there is to do around here. Do you like sports? Archery maybe?"
(im so sorry! i didnt see your reply !)

Dyaln smiled " what about lunch ? i saw a restaurant on my way into the town wanna go grab some grub?"

Lily grips the edge of the wall and pulls herself through the window, "I'd be happy to. Do you have any transportation or will I have to fly us there?"

Kuroko then actually start to show Raidon aroumd starting at his dorm and moving to the class 4 room, then the library, then courtyard, then finally back to the Dorms. Then he emters his own room and plops down on his bed. "man he's annoying." he thinks to himself as he starts spining his favorite basketball on his finger and thinking at the same time. He then stops and goes to sleep with out changing.

walks into dorm room and puts backpack on bed and starts pulling out his gaming equipment (PS4, TV Gaming Laptop and desktop, Mouse, Keyboard, Astro headset, and mousepad.) Then pulls out skateboard and a 12 pack of mountain dew. "damn i love this backpack, its like narnia, but a backpack..." thinks to himself "I wonder if those guys are gonna be jerks or really good friends..."

"common , lets take my car" she grinns gesturing her to follow and turns and walks back toward the front of the building and toward the parking lot to a midnight black Lamborghini with a grin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back