• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Our School [Rebooted] (Always Accepts New Characters)

She bent down and picked up her book, "what the heck was that all about, who's lowan?" She brushed herself off and fixed her hair, continuing on her path.

Koji was so caught up in reading, he skipped class. He was starving. He made his way to the cafeteria, but ran into the crazy girl on the way, wearing a suit of armor. He remembered almost killing her for assaulting an innocent. He decided to mess with her. It'd amuse him. He got out the book Aegis Rising, which let him use powerful shields, and book Dante's Inferno, which gave him fire magic.

"Hey vath, enjoying that armor? Kill anyone lately." He laughed at her

"Some nerve, I'm just trying to find someone, may I say this armour is fireproof." Elissia smiles under the helmet and kept walking with a grin on her face.

Dakota again was questioning why did she bother to join here, its not like she fitted in anyways and everyone just looks like they want to kill each other. She let out a sigh.

Elissia turned to look at john and she took her helmet off and placed it on the ground "where is lovan? Bring him to me." Elissia was starting to feel lonely, even a bit out numbered.

John simply backed away, glaring. "Just... no. You want to do something, do it yourself!" He took off, exiting the cafeteria, running in the halls.

"Running away from me? Normal, talking back? Could get used to it." Elissia starts walking having forgotten the helmet.

John looked strangely at her for a moment, and kept on running, stopping when he exited the school.

Elissia suddenly felt anger as she whispered, "I bet he's hiding from me, I bet he never even liked me from the start." Elissia felt a tear run down her cheek as she walked to exit the school. Turning at the exit she shouted "let me get this straight, lovan was the boy keeping this place safe, next time I come back I will kill everyone including him." She opened the door and exited the building.

John had walked to his dorm, locking the door. "I should leave..." He hated everything about this school. All the half-breeds, and all the damn creatures.

Elissia reached in her pocket and took out a card, the words 'I love you lovan from elissia vath' written inside, she threw it into one of the dorm and ran crying into the forest.

Lily yawns and sits up. She looks around confused. Why is she outside? Did she really fall asleep in the middle of a thunderstorm? How could she be so stupid, she knows that there are dangerous people wandering the grounds. She grimaces and stands her clothes caked in mud. She starts jogging back towards the dorms to change before classes resume.

John glared for a bit, and hesitated for a while. He finally spoke, though his voice was quiet. "These are the dorms..."

John was prepared to leave, but sighed again as she asked. "I'll show you..." He started to walk up some stairs, face blank.

John arrived at the dorm, waiting for her. "There you go..." He immediately started to walk away, sighing. Strange noises could be heard from his room.

Dakota made her way down the halls to her dorm, she was still a bit shaken from getting a knife pointed at her but that was only because it caught her by surprise.

Dylan walked onto campus for the first time looking at the map trying to find the dorm , seeing students pass by .Dylan walks to the main office hoping to get help from some one soon.

Lily locks her door and begins rooting through her drawers for clean clothes. She sees herself in the mirror and grimaces. Her hair is covered in mud. And no time for a shower. What a wonderfully inconvenient day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back