• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Our Differences - OOC

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

MythyDW

Five Thousand Club
Posting RulesCombat Rules
\\ Once per week minimum, possibility for more preferred // \\ At least two paragraphs, 3-5 sentences minimum in most cases // \\ Do not make pages upon pages of interaction between two characters// \\ Combat will be handled per-round, with some weaker enemies able to be killed outright in a player's post, while most stronger will require strikes // \\ Strikes will be attempts outlined in a player's post where the effect will be seen in the GM post // \\ Finishers will be handed to one player, and it is theirs to execute or to give to another player //
OOC Rules
\\ Keep it respectful - if there are disagreements, please handle them civilly //
\\ Please refrain from discussions including IRL politics, religion, and other hot-topics //
\\ Follow RPN rules, of course //
\\ Have fun, but try not to detract from others fun! //
\\ Please PM me your character sheet for approval when you join //​

What if I decided to forgo piloting and just have my character as like the ship or area commander? Like the Bright Noa or Sumeragi?

Hey, how's it going all?

I wanted to ask your opinion on plot. My thoughts was a spec-ops squad that's been formed in the earlyish days of the extinction war.

Neuro Vampire Neuro Vampire are you wanting a somewhat lessened role, being the commander of their home ship or something?

Hey, how's it going all?

I wanted to ask your opinion on plot. My thoughts was a spec-ops squad that's been formed in the earlyish days of the extinction war.

Neuro Vampire Neuro Vampire are you wanting a somewhat lessened role, being the commander of their home ship or something?
Yes like I said the Bright Noa (Gundam UC timeline) or Sumeragi (Gundam 00) of the group

Hey, how's it going all?

Sounds good.

That being said, how far have the Centaurions advanced into Human controlled territory or how bad is the devastation so far? Just to get a scale of the war at the point.

Can't wait to slay some devourers in the name of Humanity!

That being said, how far have the Centaurions advanced into Human controlled territory or how bad is the devastation so far? Just to get a scale of the war at the point.
Well I'm thinking that the PC squad is the first actually mixed squad (that is, a permenant fixture of Terrans and Humans working together)

That doesn't answer your question tho. I'm not sure. Likely they've gotten a foothold at least on both planets?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back