• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Otherworld: When Two Worlds Collide (OOC Plot Discussion )

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
btw thinking of another character. But I was going to add a witch but now I don't want them to interfere with what Yahhah Yahhah has had as an NPC unlessyou wanted her to be interactive with them. I was literally thinking of her before you put your skelly lol, are you ok with me having a with character?

btw thinking of another character. But I was going to add a witch but now I don't want them to interfere with what Yahhah Yahhah has had as an NPC unlessyou wanted her to be interactive with them. I was literally thinking of her before you put your skelly lol, are you ok with me having a with character?
Oh I don't mind if you create a witch character. My idea for the NPC is they're a very powerful being whom likes to act more like a passive observer while sometimes getting involved in things by sending her wards to do things for her. If you're making a witch she'd probably know about the NPC whose name is Florence, but due to her isolation they probably wouldn't personally know one another.

Perfect, I was thinking to make Wiccan instead, I was throwing around ideas last nigh and chose a different route but I'm sure he'd still know of her :)
Yahhah Yahhah

MirMonster13 MirMonster13
For my Fyrie post I just have a question. Did you mean to say that Fyrie bumped into Riah or that Riah bumped into Fyrie. Sorry if it should be obvious I’m just a little confused.

o it's no problem, Riah tackled Fyrie to the ground while she was skating to school because Fyrie popped out of the forest just as she was going down that side-walk
Yahhah Yahhah

Veltsu VI Veltsu VI if you want, there can be a NPC maid or something that goes to clean Riah's house if you need a way for Tup to get free from the house? or you can just break her window and leave if you want lol that's an option s well since her room is already demolished

Well I already mentioned that she couldn't reach to windows when she was trying to get free from room with her club, so i am okay with maid :D

Tup will be then already eaten her frogs, leaving just what is left of them and fire would be still on. She doesn't put down her love!

do it after you next time post with Riah, ending Riah's post thinking was maid coming today to clean their house :)

good morning..im probably about to go take a small nap lol
but just so its not unknown, the cleaning lady was able to put out the fire, in Riah's room, in time before the whole house burned down I just didn't feel like typing all of that. im exhausted xD Veltsu VI Veltsu VI

good morning..im probably about to go take a small nap lol
but just so its not unknown, the cleaning lady was able to put out the fire, in Riah's room, in time before the whole house burned down I just didn't feel like typing all of that. im exhausted xD Veltsu VI Veltsu VI
It was teaser about how Tup doesn't feel heat from fire, and it and hit to shin was to give Tup time to get out, if she would have just runned out from room Maid would have had time to catch her before she would have breaked window and climbed out ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back