• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Otherworld: When Two Worlds Collide (OOC Plot Discussion )

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
lol yeah the world is weird, its like that over here though, there will be an abandoned building and nature reclaiming it but a few meters away the city is buzzing with life and new advancements

Yeah x)
I was looking at your picture references and imagining that the Otherworld was going to appear super magical like with glowing mushroom houses and fantastical medieval looking buildings. This makes more sense though since as you said it's just a mirror version of the human realm.

So should i then edit my so Tup isn't thinking why someone has been so stupid that has builded building middle of swamp...

lol yeah probably, the swamp can still be there it just gonna be be hidden behind the forest

There, now she was hunting at library's garden. but still ended middle of road. So i gived Riah opportunity to notice her and maybe know where she would appear.

The air was thick. For a regular human it would probably be hard to breath but Riah wasn't a normal human and hadn't been her whole life yet that was something she didn't find out 'til a few years ago though and as she sat in the abandoned library in the Otherworld realm

If you can write back soon, i can make Tup pass out from exhaustion (as i am going to fall asleep) she had just been hunting frogs for meal (that she hadn't had yet) then runned around road to avoid cars and now flailing club that is half foot long after getting turned to human.

I don't know if creatures get to keep their strength after switching form as i think goblin would be slightly stronger than same size child. But even then she would be hungry already and adrenaline that she got from cars is going away, so soon she would be easier to handle.

Is there humans in Otherworld realm? I was thinking that abandoned library was builded by "stupid" humans.
hey I didn't see this question earlier but any building that is built in the human realm is also in the Otherworld realm and anything built in otherworld realm it's cloaked in a glamour that'll prevent humans venturing in/ near

Nice more fire that Tup can love!

By to way MirMonster13 MirMonster13 , where did Riah leave Tup's club? Also is there wood in Riah's room, that Tup is going to use to make campfire and cook her two frogs. You did leave hungry goblin in your room and locked door?

lol yeah t\Tups clib is on the floor next to the bedright in front ofnher when she wakes up and there's a mini fridge and a freezer in her room to store food so she put the frogs in the fridge :) and there is small areas for her to be able to cook her food

Tup doesn't know what fridges are or how they or anything electrical works. You are going to get campfire middle of room.

o that's all good, Riah's room has been warded to protect for certain things (I will explain later)
its like her room is equal grounds but for people who don't have the Sight they just see a regular room
Anything that Tup tries, even if destructively, the room will contain it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back