• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Otherworld: When Two Worlds Collide (OOC Plot Discussion )

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
^^ Tup is an adorably chaotic-neutral presence
She might surprise you, if you wait her to attack innocents or steal for fun. She might steal food, but only if she can't get it otherwise. Setting fires is just because pyromania (that majority of goblins suffers)

I do apologize, with the coronavirus going on I have actually been working from home and I will not lie, I work with computers and honestly have just been tired of being on my laptop but I am here to let yall know this rp is not dead I am actually thinking of starting this that way we all can actually have something to focus on other than the virus? who's down for that?

I did go add one ability to Tup (nightvision), in other that she talks bad human language and that it might be hard to recognise Tup's gender.

hmmm... I don't know where to put Tup... I kinda of want to make her walk through portal by accident, but i don't know where she would be at start (other than swamp) and where she would end.

hmmm that's a good point uhm, the swamp can be near the abandoned building riah is near and she can see tup walk through the portal? the other end would be the same area but the library wont be abandoned in the human realm

also, once any other being walks through the portal to the human realm they're immediately shrouded in the glamour and they appear as humans themselves

Oh the Equal grounds are where pople who have the Sight can chill
its humans and Otherworld Beings alike that know of each other and they can see each other without having to go through a rift

kinda like this 04cf67d28360f902d6838e22a09af59b.jpg
the building on the right of the hardware store could be the library and beside that would be like a forest

Users who are viewing this thread

Back