OOCness thread [Glorious Bastards]

That's not how it woooooorks! xD No one's paying you to do it so it's simple cold-blooded murder. :P

Relax danakir :P

Eris is a good girl, if you give her something to play with. Chu's busy focusing on the Lintha for that :D

Side note, Chu also believes in disproportionate responses to imagined threats. We're kind of making the Mnemon family seem a little unbalanced I guess.

The good news is, Chu neither hates or likes you right now :P So I won't even take a swing at my new fire aspected ally. Especially since it looks like when (note: not if, but when) we finally get caught doing something fairly terrible, you can talk us out of it. :P Good luck, may your sanity stay relatively intact and enjoy!

Don't worry, I'm only joking around. :)

Not sure I'd call Eris a good girl though. At least not as long as she can get her hands on something sharp. :P

And aye, Hildegarde is pretty much built around the conceit that her main specialty is social-fu. ^_^ She can probably get us out of most trouble, though not if we piss off someone who's really really way more powerful than she is. ;)

Thanks, I'll try to keep my head on my shoulders. ^^

Sorry, thought the difficulty of the attack roll was the target's DV.

So it goes me, Nyusul, and the worm... Then it's my turn again, yeah?

So is the worm running away? Or is it just moving? The ship is free now, right? Because if the ship is free, Leiji will return to it and activate her (instant) Storm Outrunning Technique to double their speed.

Hiya!

I thought I'd introduce myself since I'll be joining this merry band of bastigeness :)

So uhhhhhh hiya?

Amethyst said:
So is the worm running away? Or is it just moving? The ship is free now, right? Because if the ship is free, Leiji will return to it and activate her (instant) Storm Outrunning Technique to double their speed.
You don't have yet learned Worm Mind Reading Kata, so you have no idea what is the worm up to.

However, the ship is definitely free.

Also, welcome Jolin! =)

Don't freak out, I changed the thread title to "Demons of the Sea" cause the previous one was aesthetically offensive.

It took me quite a while to post a decent continuation... Inserting the two characters screwed up my plans hugely, so I had a lot of thinking to do to maintain a consistent story... oO

Danakir, Jolin, start in Demons and Dragons.

Sorry about that! ^^;

I hope that you find my first post worthwhile nevertheless.

Edit: Now that I think about it, it might have been presomptuous on my part to think we still had the clothes on our backs. Let me know if that was mistaken, I'll rewrite my post. OTL

Oh my! :mrgreen:

Seven players totalling TWO dots of Medicine, and the owner of one of them is a psychotic murderous nut...

We are going to have SO much fun...

See, Eris is really misjudged..I mean, you murder a few people and you're labeled as psychotic- so unfair. Murder is just like any other hobby really- she could have as easily been collecting stamps.

Hello everyone! I will be away for the next few days, will be back late on Monday. I don't think I'll manage to post until then. Have fun playing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back