OOC

But I'm so amazing!

I'm *swisher guyish emo poser bangs and pushes up glasses- so amazing...

I mean... look at this tumbler hair..  ((even tho you can't see it)) 

And I rock the guy look dude...

I'm amazing ...

I'm the most amazing person...

((Someone back me up here))

But I'm so amazing!

I'm amazing ...

*Desperately avoiding eye contact*

Last edited by a moderator:
But I'm so amazing!

I'm amazing ...

Look at what we did. The RP kept us sane so far.  C:

Do we continue where we left off? 

I am back. I'm sorry for my delay and lack of notice. I had real life financial issues. I am here to stay though.

I'm asking all of you to state whether you want to stick in the RP here. If you respond by Friday, I'll keep you in the RP. I want to keep things going for everyone. Again, I apologize.

I am back. I'm sorry for my delay and lack of notice. I had real life financial issues. I am here to stay though.

I'm asking all of you to state whether you want to stick in the RP here. If you respond by Friday, I'll keep you in the RP. I want to keep things going for everyone. Again, I apologize.

Hey :) Glad to see your back. I'm still down to play.

I'ma get in your hair for a while longer.  C:

Still here. XD

How would I ever be able to give up my bootiful bear Beish?

I'm in.

Of course I wanna stay! 

And that's sad 'bout financial issues, hope it's all better...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back