OOC

So, I think we're all confused ((including myself))....

So can somebody (( *cough* @Huey *cough*)) post something that makes sense so we can continue? 

Unless we are all just busy except for me and I have no life.

Sorry for the ridiculously long delay in posts. It's just that I'm experiencing a brief stage of melancholy and asthma-induced paranoia, along with an unexpected promotion. 

Still, I feel like shit.

Hey everyone, just a heads up, but my long time friend from Ireland just got into town with his sister yesterday and so for the next couple of days, I'll be pretty scarce. I will try and get an IC post up by tonight though. 

Sorry been caught up with the weekend and work, too. >.< I'ma post by tomorrow!

There better be a turkey here by Thursday. >.>

LMFAO! I love it. :D

*clears throat* Ahem....

I DO WHAT I WANT!

Thank you!! ^.^

WELL I POSTED ARE YOU HAPPY GEEZ THE THINGS ONE HAS TO DO AROUND HERE IT'S JUST ATROCIOUS AND COMPLETELY RIDICULOUS NOW GET OUTTA MY FACE YOU SWASHBUCKLING RODENT

AND PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS GOOD IN THIS WORLD LET BEISH DO SOMETHING FOR ONCE IN HIS MISERABLE LIFE

*inhale*

*exhale*

WELL I POSTED ARE YOU HAPPY GEEZ THE THINGS ONE HAS TO DO AROUND HERE IT'S JUST ATROCIOUS AND COMPLETELY RIDICULOUS NOW GET OUTTA MY FACE YOU SWASHBUCKLING RODENT

AND PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS GOOD IN THIS WORLD LET BEISH DO SOMETHING FOR ONCE IN HIS MISERABLE LIFE

*inhale*

*exhale*

I believe we have broken the panda.

Oh poor you. Ms. Bubbles, do you need a ....

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Hug?

@Handabooo

Everyone needs hugs. :P

@Angel_cassieopia @The Chronicler

I certainly hope those weren't threats. Your average lifespan is fifty years - No need to shorten it.

Oh my!!

*inhale*

*exhale*

Baguette Beish.

Glorious thanksgiving. Free food for me.

Oi, it's not about the food. It's about everyone who spent so much time to make the food possible. It's about being thankful. So spend time with your families and be thankful for all you have. So many people don't have anything. Or they have very little. So be thankful that your living a great life. Or even living. Okay? 

Oi, it's not about the food. It's about everyone who spent so much time to make the food possible. It's about being thankful. So spend time with your families and be thankful for all you have. So many people don't have anything. Or they have very little. So be thankful that your living a great life. Or even living. Okay? 

No, it's actually about free food.

Mwahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back