OOC

So, I watched a bit of contemporary fireworks today. 

That is, my phone blew up in front of my face. 

Informing you folks beforehand; I'm forced to post really slowly, seeing that I am now wholly relying upon my backup phone — which is a whole new level of crappy horseshit.

Last edited by a moderator:

Informing you folks beforehand; I'm forced to post really slowly, seeing that I am now wholly relying upon my backup phone — which is a whole new level of crappy horseshit.

Note 7?

It just... Blew up?

This adventure. It seems amazing. I think perchance I'll join the "stupid" adventure. 

Anyways, I've noticed something. Tho I try to, interact, it seems nobody interacts with me.

I actually am supposed to kill someone in the future. But anyways, my character is quiet. But maybe I should have a sudden outburst, but I don't know what about.

There's no real need to make any exaggerated actions to captivate the attention of your fellow writers. You just need to write something noteworthy, something for them to think about - as in, make it something meant to be read, and not just for yourself. Try and find the balance between being able to express your thoughts and emotions through your words, and the factors that will make people want to read, and react to your post.

That's my advice, at least.

There's no real need to make any exaggerated actions to captivate the attention of your fellow writers. You just need to write something noteworthy, something for them to think about - as in, make it something meant to be read, and not just for yourself. Try and find the balance between being able to express your thoughts and emotions through your words, and the factors that will make people want to read, and react to your post.

Welcome to "Tips From a Writer", featuring your host: Inkrypton!

Wow. Okay, thanks. That's great advice. Your highly intelligent. It's something that's good to know as a writer, which I am.... so it's great that you know that.

I suppose it's a good thing to know. Not to be an ass, but "your" is the possessive article, and "you're" is the descriptive preposition/pronoun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back